PDA

View Full Version : Problem! Unable to exit the animus PS3

dbc9mx
12-17-2010, 02:08 AM
I went through the whole story and never took the option to exit the animus, now the option has gone from the list when you press start!
As there are 2 trophies to be gained from this (Relic & emails) does this mean a restart of the game to gain them?

Has anyone else had this problem?

thanks
DB

drizzit986
12-17-2010, 02:12 AM
after you begin the 2012 search for the apple at the end of ACB, the option for roaming around 2012 is gone so it is not a tech problem, you just waited to long to get them. SO to answer the question, yes you have to start over.

dbc9mx
12-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by drizzit986:
after you begin the 2012 search for the apple at the end of ACB, the option for roaming around 2012 is gone so it is not a tech problem, you just waited to long to get them. SO to answer the question, yes you have to start over.
DOH!!! Ok no worries, But on the bright side i do get to play again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godofzer0
12-17-2010, 02:19 AM
hey does anyone else feel for lack of a better word depressed after the game is done and you're just stuck in Rome?

Randy 355
12-17-2010, 02:34 AM
It's really not that big of a deal in my opinion. You have 3 file slot. Assuming you have at least one available you can start an new game. It will probably take you a grand total of 10 mins(Forget exactly what you have to do to leave for the first time) to check out the montergionni.

godofzer0
12-17-2010, 02:44 AM
It's not about starting a new game. I've done my share of playthroughs. It's just the feeling you get when the game's over and you're transported back into the animus. No lucy, no Desmond, not hot little Rebecca.