PDA

View Full Version : CQC

sayajin4us
08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi gang,

I just had some ideas floating around and wanted to share them. This next topic will never happen in RS2, but it is hypothetical. As stated before, I love MGS. I think some CQC would make RS2 a little more enjoyable so here is a made up control scheme. if the swordsman in unarmed, (or only w/ revolver), he can use CQC. simple punching motions, (now greatly enhanced by WM+), whold cause hand strikes. holding down (A) and sweeping your arm around to grab whould cause the swordsman to throw an enemy (if facing front of enemy), or choke/hold the enemy (if enemy has back to swordsman). to interrogate enemy for info; continue holding (A); while arm is bent horozintally,(like choking someone), simply lift arm slightly and drop to make enemy talk. to choke out enemy; lift arm like interrogation technique, but keep it lifted until ememy stops struggling. for neck snap; while arm is bent, keep tapping (A). for human shield; while arm is is bent horizontlly, continue to hold (A) and click (B) trigger, this will bring up cross-hairs. you can now straighten your arm to aim and fire normally. after human shield, I haven't figured out how to go back to choke CQC. Maybe after the swordsman lets go of enemy he automatically kicks them or pistol-whips them. Also, you can move freely with the nunchuck. ahhh, wouldn't it be nice to have a game so in-depth. I thing if we all pooled ar ideas and made our own red steel 2, it would be better than Ubi's. Wow, I have way too much time thinking about this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif. Later guys

sayajin4us
08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi gang,

I just had some ideas floating around and wanted to share them. This next topic will never happen in RS2, but it is hypothetical. As stated before, I love MGS. I think some CQC would make RS2 a little more enjoyable so here is a made up control scheme. if the swordsman in unarmed, (or only w/ revolver), he can use CQC. simple punching motions, (now greatly enhanced by WM+), whold cause hand strikes. holding down (A) and sweeping your arm around to grab whould cause the swordsman to throw an enemy (if facing front of enemy), or choke/hold the enemy (if enemy has back to swordsman). to interrogate enemy for info; continue holding (A); while arm is bent horozintally,(like choking someone), simply lift arm slightly and drop to make enemy talk. to choke out enemy; lift arm like interrogation technique, but keep it lifted until ememy stops struggling. for neck snap; while arm is bent, keep tapping (A). for human shield; while arm is is bent horizontlly, continue to hold (A) and click (B) trigger, this will bring up cross-hairs. you can now straighten your arm to aim and fire normally. after human shield, I haven't figured out how to go back to choke CQC. Maybe after the swordsman lets go of enemy he automatically kicks them or pistol-whips them. Also, you can move freely with the nunchuck. ahhh, wouldn't it be nice to have a game so in-depth. I thing if we all pooled ar ideas and made our own red steel 2, it would be better than Ubi's. Wow, I have way too much time thinking about this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif. Later guys

sayajin4us
08-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Edit: in the CQC control scheme, take out (A) button and replace w/ (Z). I think (A) will be used for blocking or dodging