PDA

View Full Version : Cannot look behind my boat while driving it

Bolimbe
05-21-2009, 03:21 AM
Ok, while sitting in a boat I have noticed that I cannot look to the rear of the boat. This is odd and it really disrupts my immersion. The reason is that I am sitting, facing the side of the boat so all it would take to see behind the boat would be a quick twist of the neck.

This is not the only immersion breaking flaw in the game either. There are hills that a five year old child could walk up that are inaccessable to me in the game...WTF.

In addition to those flaws I have noticed a real game wrecker, if an npc is in a vehicle turret and also in a fiery area or being flamed with a flame thrower he is not affected by the flames until/unless he moves out of the turret position.

I have more and I've only really been playing for about a week but those are my top three peeves here.

Oh-yeah, one more big one. If a buddy rescues you and you have a secondary weapon equipped you are not only forced to take a pistol, but you also drop your secondary weapon and are moved away from it. That one has caused me to reload the game everytime I've been rescued.

Bolimbe
05-21-2009, 03:21 AM
Ok, while sitting in a boat I have noticed that I cannot look to the rear of the boat. This is odd and it really disrupts my immersion. The reason is that I am sitting, facing the side of the boat so all it would take to see behind the boat would be a quick twist of the neck.

This is not the only immersion breaking flaw in the game either. There are hills that a five year old child could walk up that are inaccessable to me in the game...WTF.

In addition to those flaws I have noticed a real game wrecker, if an npc is in a vehicle turret and also in a fiery area or being flamed with a flame thrower he is not affected by the flames until/unless he moves out of the turret position.

I have more and I've only really been playing for about a week but those are my top three peeves here.

Oh-yeah, one more big one. If a buddy rescues you and you have a secondary weapon equipped you are not only forced to take a pistol, but you also drop your secondary weapon and are moved away from it. That one has caused me to reload the game everytime I've been rescued.

rickidoo
05-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Hold down both left and right mouse button at the same time and you will look behind.

As an aside, and this is not a personal attack at all, but I see a lot of posts on this board that assume something is broken or flawed when really, it isn't.

Rick

Ricamundo
05-21-2009, 04:13 AM
Right you are Rickidoo. BTW, you can also do the same thing to see behind whilst driving any vehicle as well. I can't say ive tried it while flying a glider tho.

lavery
05-21-2009, 07:45 AM
As for the buddy giving you a pistol and causing your secondary to drop, I hate it when that happens but if I can get back to the exact spot I went down I can often find my uzi or grenade launcher and recover it.

Be aware that it will be a discarded or used weapon as any other picked up weapon is and degrade really fast.

lavery

TAW_OKay
05-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh My God!!
You can't look behind you in the boat!
Someone call the "Give a sh*t" Police