PDA

View Full Version : stuck in server room

powersource
05-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I am in the server room where you need to turn on the server and rush around to stop the things from over heating, I have tried running to hit the buttons on the 3 to the left of the server while the old guy is down the other end but still can't work out the sequence ??? can anyone help ??

powersource
05-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I am in the server room where you need to turn on the server and rush around to stop the things from over heating, I have tried running to hit the buttons on the 3 to the left of the server while the old guy is down the other end but still can't work out the sequence ??? can anyone help ??

HardToExist
05-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Start the machine, turn left and youll be facing a corner, turn left again and you will have one machine on your left side and two on your right. The one on your left side will light up first, when it does interact with it and then turn and face the two that were on your right. The one on the left side will light up next, interact and then wait for the one on the right side to light up, interact. Then wait for the old man to finish his side and then you can walk to the right of where you started the machine to pick up the cards that it makes for you.

Welcome to the forums...

jzorro
05-18-2005, 01:17 PM
I was going too fast the first time. As he says, start with the one away from the wall first. Wait until it glows green in the middle. Then turn to your right and wait for that one to turn green.... You are waiting for the old man to activate his machines.

don17
05-18-2005, 04:39 PM
When you start the machine go to your left, make sure you wiat till its starts on fire then turn around, directly infron of you should be another, wait until it fires and then wait for the last, and thats it.