PDA

View Full Version : Who has Call of Duty or Raven Shield?

Bob_Bobber0
05-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey everybody, I'm looking for some cd keys to these games so me and my bro can play, if you don't play multiplayer or don't play these games anymore, or have the 2nd version of these, and you don't mind could you email me you cd key?

Lol sorry for the randomness!

1 p a t y @ bellsouth.net

Bob_Bobber0
05-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey everybody, I'm looking for some cd keys to these games so me and my bro can play, if you don't play multiplayer or don't play these games anymore, or have the 2nd version of these, and you don't mind could you email me you cd key?

Lol sorry for the randomness!

1 p a t y @ bellsouth.net

Lhorkan
05-22-2005, 11:35 AM
I suppose that isn't very legal.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Don't have either, sorry.

Bob_Bobber0
05-22-2005, 11:53 AM
its perfectly legal, you bought the cd key, I am borrowing it.

BliNd-
05-22-2005, 03:02 PM
I sold CoD, and have an old copy of RvS somewhere...

Bob_Bobber0
05-22-2005, 03:04 PM
if you find it could e email me the cd key please?

bozibozic
05-23-2005, 02:34 AM
Use google mate. Thats how i got my SCPT cd key (not one person in australia got one). I have both games and i will give you CoD's cd key becasue i play RvS heaps and i only play CoD:UO now not the original.

Check your pm's!

Tfrogs1
05-23-2005, 02:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bozibozic:
Thats how i got my SCPT cd key (not one person in australia got one). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

bozibozic
05-23-2005, 03:48 AM
Really? That's a first. I also heard that this incident happened in new zeland.

TFrogs, did yours come with your purchase of SCPT inside the box or did you have to send a receipt to ubisoft?

Bob_Bobber0
05-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Thanks man! Now me and my bro can play.

Bob_Bobber0
05-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Does anyone have a Raven Shield CD Key I could use?

Tfrogs1
05-26-2005, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bozibozic:
Really? That's a first. I also heard that this incident happened in new zeland.

TFrogs, did yours come with your purchase of SCPT inside the box or did you have to send a receipt to ubisoft? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine came on a little slip of paper inside the box. Nothing else to it... I guess I was lucky...

bozibozic
05-27-2005, 01:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob_Bobber0:
Does anyone have a Raven Shield CD Key I could use? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download this program (http://www.serials3k.com/)

It is pretty straight forward but ask me if you want some help!

capteenix
05-28-2005, 11:36 AM
hmm....VERY INTERESTING.........illegal stuff
MODS is that ok? i mean they was normal, but theyre now Illegal one.