PDA

View Full Version : GR4 story/setting

Trick502
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM
I was reading some of the posts about the future GR title. There are a lot of different ideas but i was thinking how about a setup similar the tv show "The Unit". The Ghosts could be based anywhere in the US and have missions anywhere the writers choose. The options are plenty when u look at the variation of missions and locations.
It's true that the special forces have been working along side "regulars" in more recent conflicts and it shows in the GRAW1/2 story. However having the ghosts based in the US or a military base maybe even an embassy, and then deployed to where they're needed allows for scenarios ranging from full scale warzones to small team special ops.

Trick502
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM
I was reading some of the posts about the future GR title. There are a lot of different ideas but i was thinking how about a setup similar the tv show "The Unit". The Ghosts could be based anywhere in the US and have missions anywhere the writers choose. The options are plenty when u look at the variation of missions and locations.
It's true that the special forces have been working along side "regulars" in more recent conflicts and it shows in the GRAW1/2 story. However having the ghosts based in the US or a military base maybe even an embassy, and then deployed to where they're needed allows for scenarios ranging from full scale warzones to small team special ops.

GeneralWeasel
07-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Hey i made a storyline in the off-topics if u want to see it

XxCH0NGxX
07-16-2008, 08:05 PM
They need a storyline as intense as the storyline for Rogue Warrior by Richard Marcinko. When that game comes out next year, Ghost Recon will finally have a worthy opponent to compete against. And RSE better come with big stuff, I've heard some things in which I can't talk about yet.....but I can say that Rogue Warrior is a title that is going give Ubisoft/Infinity Ward/DICE-EA/and the guys workin on SOCOM a run for their money.