PDA

View Full Version : [TH] Do you always start the same way ?

GCP_Leader
08-24-2010, 10:53 AM
I passed Elite 1 this morning (in two months time). Proud of me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I was wondering. Do you always start a TH round taking the same path or do you sometimes go here and sometimes there?

When I respawn and I found myself in an unusual location, first thing I do is run to a known location...

sumo_066
08-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Sometimes, I do notice that. Sometimes I try to practice by myself and try other routes, but then if I am with a team I can't really risk that, or should I?

I guess it depends if you are with people or not and how good you can react to new situations.

I do tend to prefer places I KNOW because if I go to one I don't know I might get shot up because I used cover that is hard to shoot around (Like the stack of... of baracks I think in Presedio) and then get killed.

When you only have two lives (with people), you really have to go on the safe route... I do like to do that, but...

I also am risky and carefree, haha.

For example, I re-spawn, so I'm invincible... Oh a terrorist! *takes out shotgun and runs toward him risking getting shot once invincibility runs out*

Haha. I guess it depends on preference, but maybe it would do you good to try new areas, you won't feel as if you are being cheap or something.

Although it would be a smart tactic, though.

JMan1c1347
09-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I do usually start out in the same directions
during a TH. It's never so much that I have to be
somewhere I recognize as it is that I have
to be somewhere that's tactically strong.
If I'm in a position to be flanked I won't
sit there long.