PDA

View Full Version : UBI messed up on this one

DX_ROOSTER
10-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Alright lets face it Ubi dropped the ball on the ghost recon series. COD like it or not is the number one game out there. The new beta is awesome. I didn't think i would like it but i was wrong. This is how a developer makes money. they keep the series alive. They haven't let us down yet. Ubi on the other hand dropped the bomb on the biggest and best series out there.
Now there comming up with these stupid games end war. If you haven't tried it out yet, DON'T save your time.
HAWK ( come on this will sell 50,000 copies maybe) yah the block busters and gamestops will help your sales.

THE GHOST recon SERIES is gone, there keeping this thread open so they can leak the info of there new creations HAWK and ENDWAR.

If you think there is a new ghost recon i have some ocean front property for you in arizona.

They have lost the touch of the people and there fans. Save yourself some time and check out the new COD5 it's pretty good, and they listen to there customers on games and they don't leave you hanging.

BS PALADIN
10-14-2008, 09:18 AM
WE'll just have to wait and see if you are correct. But my money is on a revitalised Ghost Recon heading our way sometime in 2009.

DX_ROOSTER
10-14-2008, 09:58 AM
well hawk comes out in 2009 so you wont hear any thing before that.

oorlogshond
10-14-2008, 10:55 AM
COD5? Are you kidding? I have the demo and if there is one game i'm not going to buy it's this one.

End War is pretty good. With Fallout 3 and End War i have enough to fill my time until we have OFP2/Sky Gods/Groundbranch/etc...

WhiteKnight77
10-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Remember that a game doesn't have to be a number 1 game to succeed. It just has to have the right features.

CoD may be number 1, but that does not mean it is a good game either. Being a good game is subjective really. One person's good game is another person's piece of junk. For me, CoD4 is just more of CoD with a different coat of paint. I thought CoD was an alright game, but was boring after the first go round with no replay value and MP was just a bunnyhopping run and gun fest, especially on the smaller maps.

Zero two 36
10-15-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by PALADIN_BS:
WE'll just have to wait and see if you are correct. But my money is on a revitalised Ghost Recon heading our way sometime in 2009.

As I have said before I hope you are right, your informatiuon in the past has alaways been educated. I would like to see a map editor/builder, if you put these in im all over the game, if not then I'll rent it first.

DX_ROOSTER
10-15-2008, 07:58 AM
I hope your alright, and I'm wrong. But they have made it clear that they are not working on anything as we speak. Not just in hear.
So with that said it will be a long time before you see something. like when the new xbox comes out in 2010.
And COD is a hell of alot better then that end war voice com junk.

Claudeboy_36
10-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Well I think EndWar is awsome. You wont like it if you dont like RTS games. The Demo is out on the MarketPlace for the 360 so download it and see what you think I think its one of the best things UBI has created.
And I think HAWX will also be a good flight game.
I like how UBI is mixing the stories and making them tie into each other.

crespo1
10-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by PALADIN_BS:

agreed 100% we all KNOW that communication is somewhat of an issue at the moment with ubi ,but paladin_bs does have a point ? , for all we know the devs at ubi could be presenting their plans of a new ghost recon game to the board of directors as we speak , i mean its not the end of the world , i feel in my blood that 2009 and 2010 could be looking good for ubi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and before you all start flaming me im just purely giving my thoughts .

AI BLUEFOX
10-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by DX_ROOSTER:

If you think there is a new ghost recon i have some ocean front property for you in arizona.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/1521006496

Can you post the front door keys, or shall I pick them up when I arrive?

oorlogshond
10-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Sigh, it's starting to look like i'll be getting COD5 anyway. Simply because everyone on my friends list will get it.

Eventhough i'm completely done with WW2 themed games(and with COD in general) there are a few good things in the game.

" Hardcore mode is back.
" Camouflage works very well, i would say even better than in COD4. Love the japanese sniper camo.
" Bolt action rifles. One of the most satisfying kills.
" Maps seem a little bigger then in COD4 with plenty of foliage.

I hate most of the rest of the game and i wish there was something else(shooter-wise) but hey what can you do?