PDA

View Full Version : Disco On Factory!!

stlmikeXBL
04-24-2005, 03:09 PM
This is not glitch, its a easteregg! MODS please dont delete this post!

The video is shot from the pc version of the game!

Where the pole is, in the main hall, on the above catwalk, where the lower nd is.. It will be on the left..

http://www.ibpgames.com/factorydisco.avi

stlmikeXBL
04-24-2005, 03:09 PM

Where the pole is, in the main hall, on the above catwalk, where the lower nd is.. It will be on the left..

http://www.ibpgames.com/factorydisco.avi

Pennywisdom1188
04-24-2005, 05:29 PM
When i download the file on your link all i get is an audio file. I dont know if the problem is from your video or if its somthing on my computer. Any tips on how to fix it, or a better description of what to do will be greatly appriciated.

I dont know if this makes any diffrence but i play the xbox version.

ySOpwn
04-24-2005, 06:15 PM
your going to have to install this video codec

linky (ftp://ftp.techsmith.com/pub/products/camtasia/tscc.exe)

Pennywisdom1188
04-24-2005, 06:29 PM
thanks ySOpwn

and thanks stlmikeXBL with that video i figured it out. it makes me wonder if there is an easter egg in other levels. So far there is the one in aquaris and the one in factory.

Brownsnakeeyes
04-25-2005, 06:30 AM
I heard that there's one in the orfanage.
Where you see a ghost.

ColdRecon
04-25-2005, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brownsnakeeyes:
I heard that there's one in the orfanage.
Where you see a ghost. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that would be awesome

ColdRecon
04-25-2005, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stlmikeXBL:

http://www.ibpgames.com/factorydisco.avi <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wanna see if this is possible on the ps2 version...and what recording equipment do u have? how much is it?

HorrorGuns
04-25-2005, 11:29 AM
You need a video card with TVin or SVideo (can't remember which) and a RF adapter for the PS2. Thats the one the PS1 came with. You should be able to pick one up at your local game store

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-25-2005, 11:36 AM
??? how the hell does it just suddenly change to a disco?

and about recording on Xbox/PS2 you need a video card, preferably a TV tuner card with AV IN (for the video) and Audio In (for the sound)

b33rl0v3r
04-25-2005, 12:50 PM
When you reach the top of the support girder it triggers off the 'Easter Egg' i.e. you'll hear the Disco music and once you reach the Corridors area you'll see the lighting effects.

I recorded it for a friend just using my digital camera in video mode, then e-mailed it too him so he could try it out.

Buder08
04-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Can someone explain how to do it for me because i cant see the vid.

I-Myth-I
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
so... does it happen on xbox too orrr what...

also, you can record things on xbox alot easier if you have a DVD-recorder and can just connect your xbox to your TV through the DVD-recorder.

ColdRecon
04-25-2005, 02:48 PM
considering as to how theres alot of beams...which one is it exactly?

Pennywisdom1188
04-25-2005, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ColdRecon:
considering as to how theres alot of beams...which one is it exactly? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok when you look at the computer that you can hack in the mainhall look up that is the catwalk he is talking about. Then you jump on the pole away from the computer and climb all the way to the top. To get on the pole you have to jump on the rail then jump to the pole. Hopfully this helps it pretty difficult to explain.

If this doesnt help send me a friend request and i will be more than happy to help.

XBL gamer tag: Pennywisdom1188

Soul Thief
04-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Its pretty awsome, it would be cool to do during a game but no one ever plays Factory. Ya some mercs are coming down the corridors and all of the sudden boom "Ah Ah Ah Ah Im still Alive STill Alive" haha.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

oh and when i was trying it, i lost the game. I was playing by myself, and i lost.

The3asterBunny
04-26-2005, 08:38 PM
not something you wanna waste 2 minutes of your time for on a rank match

FN57
04-26-2005, 08:47 PM
is it in teh main hall or the generator room?

HardToExist
04-26-2005, 08:48 PM
To perform the "Disco" glitch on Factory...
Go into the main hall and go up to the third floor, then walk to the catwalk that has the box with the rope over it. Jump on the box, then onto the rail to the right, then walk towards the pillar and jump onto the "pole". Climb up to the very top and touch the ceiling, then slide down. Now walk into the corridor room and you will find that it's having a flashback to 1970, complete with flashing lights, music, and confettie. Let's dance...

To perform the "Nemo" glitch on Aquarius...
Both spies need to go up the first set of stairs in the Pirate Room, go into the right corner of the platform and you will then see the coop move option appear, launch your partner up and he will grab onto an invisible platform. Pull yourself up onto the invisible platform and walk into the corner. Congratulations, you just did the Nemo glitch.

FN57
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
hehe, I got the disco glitch to work. Funny. I like how the confetti is the chaff grenade particles. Now all there needs to be is a glitch that when a merc kills a spy or visa versa, the dead player rises from the ground and breaks out in dance.

Cakebaker
05-07-2005, 12:20 PM
I herd there is one on the club house to make fireworks go off. does anyone know how to unlock them??? or any other levels that are out their besided the fish and the disco lights.

Pennywisdom1188
05-07-2005, 01:00 PM
There is one in museum where you see a UFO fly around in the spy spawn. Its pretty pointless but its there. And if anyone knew how to unlock an easter egg in club house it would be all around the forums.