PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this?

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Here are some things that annoy me and I'm sure a lot of other people:

Roofers, please stay on the ground UNLESS you're being chased up the roof tops, but please don't STAY on the rooftops the entire match or stay on top of the roof tops for no reason.

I find it very annoying that I get a target and they are on the damn roof tops all if not most of the time and they are up there for a good chunk of the match or all of it. There is little to no punishment to those who STAY on top of the roof tops for the entire match.

The game suggests you NOT go on the rooftops because it will give you away. Though, if you're being CHASED up the roof tops then that's a different story. But go on to the ground and hide and use chase breakers.

It enrages me when I see that the person who is first on the score board is the one running around like an idiot on top of roof tops.

People who use the gun for easy kills that only get you 100 if not used properly. The gun sucks no matter what, but I hate it when you're being sneaky using Morph or something and some guy on the roof tops with Templar vision shoots you for only 100 points. Are you proud of that 100 points when you could have gotten to me while in Incognito for even more points? You don't have to rush to your target! Take your time, use your abilities that are appropriate for the situation and you'll earn more points.

Also, is it just me? Or does the people who play the game how it's meant to be played suffer more than those who stay on the roof tops and run around like idiots? I hate how I'm playing the game how it's meant to be played and my target is on the damn roof and I get killed because I'm following my target while he/she is jumping and running around. It makes the ones that play like an Assassin look stupid which shouldn't happen.

I don't think I should have to run around like an idiot and stay on the roof tops like most people just to be the one on top of the score board. I'd rather be an actual Assassin and do what I'm suppose to which is to be SNEAKY then to make myself look dumb by running everywhere, using the gun for easy kills, and staying on the roof tops.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Umm... I think maybe you should've looked at some other threads before posting this... There's a thread I made called "Things That Annoy You" which is literally only a few threads down from this one... It could be taken as spam.

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Umm... I think maybe you should've looked at some other threads before posting this... There's a thread I made called "Things That Annoy You" which is literally only a few threads down from this one... It could be taken as spam.

Oh, I am sorry!

I am new here and actually never did stuff like this before. Now I know. : )

Thank you!

xCr0wnedNorris
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Lexandrea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

Oh, I am sorry!

Thank you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, always nice to see new people in the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

StarScream391
01-25-2011, 06:09 PM
You'll get use to it, I got used to it and I don't complain about it haha just create diversion.

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lexandrea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

Oh, I am sorry!

Thank you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, always nice to see new people in the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

: D

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
You'll get use to it, I got used to it and I don't complain about it haha just create diversion.

Lol I'm sure I will. I'm also still learning how to play *sighs* But I'm getting better the more I play. : )

biglesias
01-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Things that annoys me, mmm... oh, I think it must be the stun after a stun, after a stun of a stun in manhunter. Yeah, that.

obliviondoll
01-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by bniglesias:
Things that annoys me, mmm... oh, I think it must be the stun after a stun, after a stun of a stun in manhunter. Yeah, that.
If this happens, the fix depends on which console you're on:

PS3: Press Triangle to respawn somewhere else. You also get the option of changing profile sets.

XBox 360: Press Y to respawn somewhere else. You also get the option of changing profile sets.

There's also a good way to avoid this happening in future:

Get better teammates.

gabelovesemily
01-25-2011, 07:12 PM
I think that you said just about everything that I hate about this game. I think its so annoying when everyones on the roof and i have to go up and get them then get stunned cause they see me coming and just wait till im close enough and throw a smoke bomb.
THE GUN ****ES ME OFF! I get on a good streak then all the suddon i get killed by a freaking gun that only gives the play 100 points. Stuff like poison is good cause it involves some kill in being sneaky.

I would like to see more penalties for roof top kills or something, idk. and id like to see the gun nerffed so iot take like 10 sec to foucus.

GAOStarr
01-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bniglesias:
If this happens, the fix depends on which console you're on:

PS3: Press Triangle to respawn somewhere else. You also get the option of changing profile sets.

XBox 360: Press Y to respawn somewhere else. You also get the option of changing profile sets.

There's also a good way to avoid this happening in future:

Get better teammates. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And on NES, press B.

...or is it A.

Just kidding!

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by gabelovesemily:
I think that you said just about everything that I hate about this game. I think its so annoying when everyones on the roof and i have to go up and get them then get stunned cause they see me coming and just wait till im close enough and throw a smoke bomb.
THE GUN ****ES ME OFF! I get on a good streak then all the suddon i get killed by a freaking gun that only gives the play 100 points. Stuff like poison is good cause it involves some kill in being sneaky.

I would like to see more penalties for roof top kills or something, idk. and id like to see the gun nerffed so iot take like 10 sec to foucus.

lol Yuuuuup. I mean, It's a great game and all but...there are a few things needed to be fixed. The lag is one of the issues.

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by bniglesias:

I just finished a game with this happening to me in a row. No joke. They'd stun me, I'd get up....SMOKE BOMB! And over and over again till my team mate came to my rescue. I felt stupid but what can I do against that? lol

Zoidberg747
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bniglesias:

I just finished a game with this happening to me in a row. No joke. They'd stun me, I'd get up....SMOKE BOMB! And over and over again till my team mate came to my rescue. I felt stupid but what can I do against that? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Y button

obliviondoll
01-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lexandrea:

I just finished a game with this happening to me in a row. No joke. They'd stun me, I'd get up....SMOKE BOMB! And over and over again till my team mate came to my rescue. I felt stupid but what can I do against that? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Y button </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Triangle if you're on PS3.

Or get better teammates.

I already answered that above you, by the way...

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zoidberg747:

Y button </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Triangle if you're on PS3.

Or get better teammates.

I already answered that above you, by the way... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you : )

I didnt see it....

TheECP
01-25-2011, 09:49 PM
You do get point bonuses for Aerial kills you know, it's a strategy. Also, when you're in the lead and have 3 people after you, it's easier to see them coming.

Lexandrea
01-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by TheECP:
You do get point bonuses for Aerial kills you know, it's a strategy. Also, when you're in the lead and have 3 people after you, it's easier to see them coming.

Doesn't help that I'm still learning also lol

obliviondoll
01-25-2011, 10:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheECP:

Doesn't help that I'm still learning also lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just to clarify (because it's a common misconception), Aerial Kill isn't a bonus on top of the Kill bonus.

You get one or the other.

But having Aerial Kill counts towards your Variety bonuses.

TheECP
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh that's right, "acrobatic" is the one that adds to your kill bonus right?

obliviondoll
01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by TheECP:
Oh that's right, "acrobatic" is the one that adds to your kill bonus right?
Yeah.

It's also the one that makes you fall when hit with knives.