PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

DukeFirewood
11-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi Guys,

So I have encountered a glitch or something. Tonight I teamed up with some friends and we were going to boost for the 'Role Model' trophy so we get in and everyone got it except me. Now we replayed the matches over and over again making sure I got all the requirements (And I did!) but I still couldn't get the trophy but everyone else did. The team mate I was with even looked at my stats and said I had all the requirements but still no trophy, why is this?
I haven't had the "trophy glitch" where the trophies wouldn't unlock because I have most of the SP trophies (The games say 82% percent complete). Now one of my friends said that the latest patch has cause trophies on certain copies to be locked (Like teh original trophy glitch) is this correct?

Another glitch I encountered was parachutes. I did all of Leonardo's missions and got the 5 parachutes but then I entered a Tomb of Romulus and lost all my stock. So when I finished the game I went to buy parachutes and got 15 and then did a Tomb of Romulus along the way the Castel San'angelo to get the Fly Like an Eagle trophy but then I didn't have stock anymore?! I went to a tailor to buy more but he says my stock is full! I went and did another Tomb of Romulus and the parachute icon is shown in the bottom left of the screen but I have no stock but when I leave the tomb I don't see that icon and it isn't even in my weapon inventory!

Please help!

Thanks

DukeFirewood
11-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Anyone???

Ubisoft2Good
11-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Your ps3 is mad cuz u boosted.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Don't boost buddy. It's easy to get it. And yes you lose all your parachutes when you play the Cristina missions or go into a lair.

DukeFirewood
11-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
Don't boost buddy. It's easy to get it. And yes you lose all your parachutes when you play the Cristina missions or go into a lair.

Hey mate, thanks for the useful help. I am going to start a new save and not do any tombs or Christina missions. But in sequence 2 you are forced to go into and complete a Tomb of Romulus, will this bug the parachutes again?

As to the boosting. No matter how hard I try I never get a team mate who acts like a he's playing in a team (He goes off Rambo style) so I can't get this trophy normally so I have to boost for it. Otherwise I do try not to boost in any game. So does anyone know how to fix this trophy?

Thanks

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by DukeFirewood:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

Hey mate, thanks for the useful help. I am going to start a new save and not do any tombs or Christina missions. But in sequence 2 you are forced to go into and complete a Tomb of Romulus, will this bug the parachutes again?

As to the boosting. No matter how hard I try I never get a team mate who acts like a he's playing in a team (He goes off Rambo style) so I can't get this trophy normally so I have to boost for it. Otherwise I do try not to boost in any game. So does anyone know how to fix this trophy?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It won't bug it. It's not supposed too, it just takes them away forcing you to buy them again.

And I got the achievement with 3 random people and only one talked.