PDA

View Full Version : Watching battles in multiplayer?

swash_buckler
05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Hi,

I'm really excited about Heroes 5.

I have a question though. Does anyone know if we can watch other ally players battles while playing multiplayer with them?

If any of you have played the Age of Wonder series. You'll know that you can watch other players on the battlefield fighting it out whenever they engage a neutral stack or other player.

It's rather boring to sit there staring at the idle adventure map while another ally player plays out their tactical battle invisible from my eyes (which can take quite awhile). I really do enjoy watching them.

I hope someone (beta testers or people with who have the retail) to shed some light on this question. Thanks.

swash_buckler
05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Hi,

I'm really excited about Heroes 5.

I have a question though. Does anyone know if we can watch other ally players battles while playing multiplayer with them?

If any of you have played the Age of Wonder series. You'll know that you can watch other players on the battlefield fighting it out whenever they engage a neutral stack or other player.

It's rather boring to sit there staring at the idle adventure map while another ally player plays out their tactical battle invisible from my eyes (which can take quite awhile). I really do enjoy watching them.

I hope someone (beta testers or people with who have the retail) to shed some light on this question. Thanks.