PDA

View Full Version : In personal training are there combined cardio, sculpting, toning workouts?

pdawg17
01-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Since the game asks a handful of questions when you start I assumed it would take that info and design a daily routine without me having to choose what I want to do every 10 minutes...am I missing something or is there no way to set that up?

I guess what I expected was that I could set up a routine that would last 30 minutes (or whatever) and the game would select different exercises daily that would help accomplish my goals...for now though I end up surfing the menus every 10 minutes looking for what I should do next...is that what everyone is doing? What is the point of the goal questions at the beginning if the game is not really selecting anything for you?

CliffShaffer
01-04-2011, 05:16 PM
I believe that "sculpting" is a mix of "toning" and "cardio". So you can get the effect that you are after by just picking any of these three, and then continually going to the next session until you are done for the day.

AuntieParticle
01-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Though I haven't tried it myself yet, the new DLC NYNY is described as having the elements you're looking for. It is an advanced program so if you are just starting out with YSFE and didn't receive an "advanced" rating on your fitness test, you may want to stick with the other personal trainer programs for a while and work up to it.