PDA

View Full Version : Aral Sea Map

gregdogg2007
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
anyone else either SPAWN raped or been SPAWN raped on this map yet haha.....i have done or had both done. Talk about SNIPER heaven jeez, u can basically shoot from one SPAWN to the others. Dont get me wrong i am not cryin about spawn killing, as i am a rank 7 and am good enough to get across a map and do it to others,as i have on numerous occasions but in all my GRAW playing , this is the worst map to be locked down on. Graphically its a nice looking map having said that.

Cons72
08-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Aral Sea, Bunkers, Boneyard, and Rocky Cove all allow you to shoot into the other teams spawn from just a few steps out of your own spawn. For that reason alone they are all poor maps in my opinion. I am glad this pack was free because I never would have paid for it.

Fortunately I have a great connection and usually host when I want to play. Those maps will not be coming up in the rotation.

Cire_5th
08-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Cons72:
Aral Sea, Bunkers, Boneyard, and Rocky Cove all allow you to shoot into the other teams spawn from just a few steps out of your own spawn. For that reason alone they are all poor maps in my opinion. I am glad this pack was free because I never would have paid for it.

Fortunately I have a great connection and usually host when I want to play. Those maps will not be coming up in the rotation.

Just throw some smoke so they won't see you when you cross the quick shot. No biggie.

LEAZY13
09-06-2007, 05:13 PM
whoever made those maps should be fired. i didnt play rocky cove on the first GRAW. boneyard is only good for spawn camping, without that they should be thrown out. the only maps worth anything are ghost village. the best map out. and peninsula.