PDA

View Full Version : What to expect tomorrow?

chizzy12
06-05-2011, 06:58 PM
What will be given tomorrow at e3? trailer? gameplay?

EdwardJMyers
06-05-2011, 07:00 PM
I am assuming we will be seeing a trailer and a demo, similar to the previous years. Maybe a hands on demo behind closed doors, I hope...

xx-pyro
06-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Expecting a nice trailer and maybe a gameplay preview. Who knows, maybe later down the line they will release a downloadable demo!

RzaRecta357
06-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I doubt we'll get a demo as we never did before. Maybe PS3 will get the MP beta again.

The last two games have gotten a Cinematic trailer and then a gameplay session on stage. Usually during the sony conference and NOT the ubisoft one also.

Hopefully they don't give away as much as last time with the whole villa exploding and Mario and what not.

kriegerdesgottes
06-05-2011, 08:48 PM
CG amazing trailer followed by a game play demo while alexandre amancio tells us all about the game. gonna be awesome!

Mic_92
06-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I doubt we'll get a demo as we never did before. Maybe PS3 will get the MP beta again.

The last two games have gotten a Cinematic trailer and then a gameplay session on stage. Usually during the sony conference and NOT the ubisoft one also.

Hopefully they don't give away as much as last time with the whole villa exploding and Mario and what not.

He means a demo video, like they did last year when they showed the siege of Monteriggioni.

Moultonborough
06-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by EdwardJMyers:
I am assuming we will be seeing a trailer and a demo, similar to the previous years. Maybe a hands on demo behind closed doors, I hope...

It's pretty much confirmed that there will be a gameplay demo along with the full trailer. In one of their Youtube videos they talk about what they are doing for E3. One of them mentions gameplay.