PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn Ascended Forum

bolerus
12-17-2004, 07:26 AM
Dear Sirs

I am Admin for NDA Forums (Address http://nda.eqloft.com/forums/ )

The forums have been down now for 3 days (page not found)

Could you please clarify the problem, and if possibel remedy it as soon as possible, NDA is currently going through a merger with another guild and we need the forums up as soon as possible please)

Regards

NDA Bolerus

bolerus
12-18-2004, 07:57 PM
apologies

after writing this mesage, I saw the note on the front page of eqloft, informing of a 2 day downtime

Zigsbad
12-20-2004, 08:54 AM
3 days later and no fix

Pls fix this, Ancient Flame forums are down

dwcheeseman
12-20-2004, 04:15 PM
And here is why; best all go check your homepages folks!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>EQLoft Hosting

Greetings,

The support of Everquest is a constantly evolving process. We continually strive to maintain and improve the levels of service we offer to our player base. The placement and direction of our available resources, in order to fulfill this mandate often presents us with challenges.

The allocation of resources for hosted websites has been something that was very important to both ourselves and to the players who make use of the offer. However, in order for us to offer the level of service overall that we feel is rightfully expected from our customers, the decision has been taken to discontinue the service and reallocate the resources applied there.

Be assured that we have done all that is in our power to help our customers transfer their data in an efficient and rapid manner; to do this follow this link: ftp://willy.ubisoft.com

Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued participation in the Ubisoft Everquest experience. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

phezzo
12-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Isnt this more like, we have screwed up the hosting and we didnt have or dont have the time or resource to fix it, therefore we took a decision to kill it off(as this is a non value add to our business and makes no profit), leaving most if not all of us unprepared for such an event. Why wait for it to crash before you make this decision?. Its just a fudge up with a poor attempt at covering it.

helium_hilton
12-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Astounding. Shut down without warning, a message on the main boards still declaring the server is "down for maintenance", instructions to go to an ftp site, which last night wasn't there and today is requiring a login and password. And no, I can't log in using my guild credentials. Just what kind of stupid game is this supposed to be?

NDA Siaka