PDA

View Full Version : Dear UBI Soft...

Iservealot
10-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear Ubi, I know that there has been many post about this before, but it's now my turn to ask. Why is that you guyst ook the time to release a half baked editor? Why is that you guys decided to take the time to remove sound importing? Why is it that alot of the actors are missing? why is half of the karma physcs engine not present? why did you guys release an editor that doesnt let me import Sanimated meshes, and that crashes every so often for no reason?

I know that this has been asked before, just please respond as to why. I know that the UBI devs that are working on Polar base right now, are NOT using the public editor. I also know that it would be that hard to release a full blown editor.

SO please tell us, it becuase you guys dont want us to release better maps that you? - that would be just stupid, and a ture game developer would not do this. I guess this shows the care that is being given to costumers. Becuase great developers like Monolith, Activision, Valvue and many more take the time, to release a BETTER moer USER FRIENDLY editor that they them selvfes actually used. But you, UBI Soft, take the time to degrade an editor?

Maybee this is why you guys are putting your selfes up for sell. Maybe EA games willa ctaully buy UBI soft, and take better care of their comunity? Correct me If I am wrong, UBI soft.

Iservealot
10-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear Ubi, I know that there has been many post about this before, but it's now my turn to ask. Why is that you guyst ook the time to release a half baked editor? Why is that you guys decided to take the time to remove sound importing? Why is it that alot of the actors are missing? why is half of the karma physcs engine not present? why did you guys release an editor that doesnt let me import Sanimated meshes, and that crashes every so often for no reason?

I know that this has been asked before, just please respond as to why. I know that the UBI devs that are working on Polar base right now, are NOT using the public editor. I also know that it would be that hard to release a full blown editor.

SO please tell us, it becuase you guys dont want us to release better maps that you? - that would be just stupid, and a ture game developer would not do this. I guess this shows the care that is being given to costumers. Becuase great developers like Monolith, Activision, Valvue and many more take the time, to release a BETTER moer USER FRIENDLY editor that they them selvfes actually used. But you, UBI Soft, take the time to degrade an editor?

Maybee this is why you guys are putting your selfes up for sell. Maybe EA games willa ctaully buy UBI soft, and take better care of their comunity? Correct me If I am wrong, UBI soft.

Red_SoN
10-30-2005, 01:18 PM
no comment

this actually was a comment

whatever

Zedblade
10-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Oh well, might as well deal with what we have instead of *****ing and moaning about it every 4 seconds. I've gotten over the fact they released a POS hacke dup editor. Isn't about the time you do to? We can only hope for something a little more complete in SC4. (PT; No Importing at all. CT; Importing of Staticmeshes and Textures.) I'm sure it will get better, as the past has showed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Finish Gaming Corp ****it.

Iservealot
10-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Well, The question was more as to why, not moaning about it.

As far as gaming corp goes, I am not sure if I even want to finish it. Its to frustratiting, and it has a problem when people try to load in. Not to srue how to fix it yet, and not sure if I want to to fix it.