PDA

View Full Version : defense break

dchawk5
12-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Don't think I'm getting this one down, ya know how when you do a move correct about 3 times the practice session ends? This one isn't and the "press x right after step" makes no sense to me...that's an attack. Any thoughts?

Paladin_1962
12-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Thoughts? Yes, I'm thinking "What is this person talking about!?" That's my thought.

zgubilici
12-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Step forward toward your target and then immediately press x. That's how it works. You are breaking your enemy's defense so it is an attack.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tela
12-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Um..........practice session? I think I know what you are talking about. My sis was asking about that one as well. She eventually got it. I think it's just timing. Keep trying.

spazzoo1025
12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
u have to break it, then attack again

thats how it's useful, because stupid Templars always block

Charly_55
12-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by dchawk5:
Don't think I'm getting this one down, ya know how when you do a move correct about 3 times the practice session ends? This one isn't and the "press x right after step" makes no sense to me...that's an attack. Any thoughts?
Its an attack,how would you break a defense???defense breaker means take the enemy's sword out of the way,so you can kill him,practise it and its press square right after x in low profile,for ps3 anyway

the_assassin_07
12-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Its an attack,how would you break a defense???
Defending and just staring at him until he gets fed up and turns his back to go then you slay him with your hidden blade and a bellow of joy booms out..

Crash_Plague
12-27-2007, 03:21 PM
It took me a really long time to figure out as well, but to answer your question, here is how it works. (on the xbox)

press the A button, this is called a 'step'

After you press the A button, then immediately press the X button.

This will break the enemy defense and leave them open for another attack.

dchawk5
12-28-2007, 07:36 PM
it turns out there is a "step" move while in attack mode,it's B for xbox, not just moving forward, that's where I was confused. Thanks everyone...except Paladin...@ss!

Crash_Plague
12-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by dchawk5:
it turns out there is a "step" move while in attack mode,it's B for xbox, not just moving forward, that's where I was confused. Thanks everyone...except Paladin...@ss!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU" FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

lolz, I'm calm now.