PDA

View Full Version : Online Co-Op virtually unplayable due to major lag issues

Mister-Roboto
04-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I bought Chaos Theory yesterday, hoping for the best experience ever. While Single Player is a sight to behold, I really want to play Online Co-Op. So I tried to, only to get disconnected after 2 minutes of play. So, five rounds of the SAME EXACT THING HAPPENING, I realized something: Ubisoft made another glitchy title. The disconnects aren't because of my connection. I know that because my stars were at 3, indicating a really good connection. But, the UbiFlu kicks in, disconnecting me from Live. After 7 matches of Co-Op, only 1 was complted successfully, and the others only lasted two minutes.

1.) How many others have this problem?
2.) How does Ubisoft miss something like this when debugging the game?

It's a shame that such a big feature is almost virtually impossible to play through.

Ubisoft has already released a PC Patch, fixing 10 problems, so how long will we have to wait until we get a patch?

Rhoulette
04-02-2005, 02:02 PM
We've heard about this bug from others and are looking into it currently. Thank you for your feedback.

Mister-Roboto
04-02-2005, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhoulette:
We've heard about this bug from others and are looking into it currently. Thank you for your feedback. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, thank god, thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Tfrogs1
04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhoulette:
We've heard about this bug from others and are looking into it currently. Thank you for your feedback. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On PC too?

Risktakerperson
04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
If it makes you feel any better roboto, the PC patch didn't fix our Co-op either.

rkato
04-02-2005, 06:50 PM
"Friday 04.01.05 - Official
New Release Trailer
Yet another awesome trailer for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory! Check it out and spread the love!"

God****it stop skirting with useless **** and release a patch already. I'm already up to the brim, especially with these ******bags who wemt in the multiplay lobbies spreading messages of a 1.02 patch as an april fools joke.