PDA

View Full Version : enemies and the red diamond

gimmeless
03-10-2006, 07:26 AM
is there a way to turn the red diamond over the enemy on and off. after the first mission in campain mode enemies were no longer highlighted by a red diamond. however in the stragedy screen on the map, the enemies are highlighted by the red diamond. but not in the action screen. any one know if its possible to toggle on and off?

thanks

.eNDo.
03-10-2006, 07:30 AM
from my understanding, The diamonds appear when your squad sees a tango, or you access the drone to scan an area and the hit "detect"

Not sure if you can turn it on or off tho

gavinl31
03-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Dont think so, well i couldnt find anywhere to do it. You usually get the red diamonds when the enemy has been spotted by the drone, but seems strange if you can only see them in the tactical map.

EDIT: I should learn to type faster.....

Real_Xebec
03-10-2006, 07:35 AM
If you turn off the drones, you will have no diamonds on your enemies. You can also shoot down an enemies drone so that they don't see diamonds around you.

ibert75
03-10-2006, 08:08 AM
If you hold the night vision button down you get the option to turn the diamonds off.

gavinl31
03-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by ibert75:
If you hold the night vision button down you get the option to turn the diamonds off.

Well you learn something new everyday.....now, roll on 5 so i can leave work and try it... or go down the pub...I think there's going to be some difficult choices to be made this weekend....

gimmeless
03-10-2006, 11:04 AM
thanks for your input and help.

cheers