PDA

View Full Version : BIA:HH ps3 mouse&keyboard



snake1007
02-02-2008, 07:17 AM
Hi,

is it possible to play BIA:HH with the mouse and keyboard on the ps3? This is because i want to play games like these with mouse and keyboard and of course with the best looking textures etc. And my pc doesn't have directx10 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ps. i can't wait to walk in 3D through eindhoven and i hope best (my home town http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

mopar1990
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
well,it should be the PS3 supports allot of features,so it should be possible.

Amd it allways nice to see another born Dutch guy on this forum.

Raide
02-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the forums snake1007,

The PS3 can use mouse and keyboard but mouse and keyboard support in Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway has not been mentioned.

Most games tend to stick to controller since not everyone has access to a mouse and keyboard in order to play games on their PS3. I have not seen any indication that the developers are having support for mouse and keyboard but I will check into it just in case.

snake1007
02-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by mopar1990:
Amd it allways nice to see another born Dutch guy on this forum.

That is also the reason this game will rock :P finnaly a game that has a good dutch feeling and look http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hopefully also some nice dutch civilians http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

oh and the street sign you see in the trailer "woenselschestraat" that is the street where my opa and granny live http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mopar1990
02-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Hang on a minute so you life in Holland and you're Grandparrants life in a street called woenselschestraat" " (thats german right?????) so one question I googled you street name and found this.

'My Own Two Eyes
Just wanted to give some feedback on the Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway e3 demo video. I live in the Netherlands in the city of Eindhoven and the area I live in is called Woensel. The Woenselschestraat that you see in the movie is only a few blocks away from my house and just really cool to see it in a game. I'm not sure because the city changed too much over the years but the toystore were the movie started in is still standing and is an antique store these days (at least it really looks like it). For every BiA game you hear the makers say they are going for the real thing and you have to take there word for it but this time I've seen the things with my own eye's and can't wait to play the new game.

Wow, thanks for the letter; that's nifty. Gearbox is ridiculously serious about the authenticity about BIA: Hell's Highway, and this is additional proof that they are indeed making their game "real."

--Douglass

I copyied it from this site http://xbox360.ign.com/mail/2006-08-30.html I dunno if you posted it,pretty coll huh.

I'm Douglas btw.

mopar1990
02-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by mopar1990:
Hang on a minute so you life in Holland and you're Grandparrants life in a street called woenselschestraat" " (thats german right?????) so one question I googled you street name and found this.

'My Own Two Eyes
Just wanted to give some feedback on the Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway e3 demo video. I live in the Netherlands in the city of Eindhoven and the area I live in is called Woensel. The Woenselschestraat that you see in the movie is only a few blocks away from my house and just really cool to see it in a game. I'm not sure because the city changed too much over the years but the toystore were the movie started in is still standing and is an antique store these days (at least it really looks like it). For every BiA game you hear the makers say they are going for the real thing and you have to take there word for it but this time I've seen the things with my own eye's and can't wait to play the new game.

Wow, thanks for the letter; that's nifty. Gearbox is ridiculously serious about the authenticity about BIA: Hell's Highway, and this is additional proof that they are indeed making their game "real."

--Douglass

I copyied it from this site http://xbox360.ign.com/mail/2006-08-30.html I dunno if you posted it,pretty coll huh.

I'm Douglas btw.


I'M NOT DOUGLAS BTW i forget to type the word NOT ito the letter.

snake1007
02-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by mopar1990:
Hang on a minute so you life in Holland and you're Grandparrants life in a street called woenselschestraat" " (thats german right?????) so one question I googled you street name and found this.

No its is not german but dutch. The street is in the city eindhoven (philips light http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

alot of photos during ww2 in eindhoven (http://www.theoldhometown.com/eindhoven/list.asp?field=albums&album=W.O.II&crit=30)

German flak 88 gun in the woenselschestraat:
http://www.theoldhometown.com/eindhoven/pictures/14734.jpg

and the second important part in eindhoven was de 'kloosterdreef' Here where 2 flak 88 guns.

First allied soldier in 'de kloosterdreef':
http://www.theoldhometown.com/eindhoven/pictures/3529.jpg

snake1007
02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
oh by the way: i live in the village called "best".

Here was also alot of fighting going on during ww2. 2 very important people were killed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif here and rewarded the medal of honor for it.

joe mann and Lt. Col. Cole http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

For more information see: this page (http://www.wingsofliberation.nl/mg-jmann-uk.html)

A Wings of Liberation Museum Park in best. great park and even 2 dakota planes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mopar1990
02-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by snake1007:
oh by the way: i live in the village called "best".

Here was also alot of fighting going on during ww2. 2 very important people were killed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif here and rewarded the medal of honor for it.

joe mann and Lt. Col. Cole http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

For more information see: this page (http://www.wingsofliberation.nl/mg-jmann-uk.html)

A Wings of Liberation Museum Park in best. great park and even 2 dakota planes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif


Here was also alot of fighting going on during ww2. 2 very important people were killed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif here and rewarded the medal of honor for it.

joe mann and Lt. Col. Cole http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

in honour of the best allied fighting men ever.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif (snif) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok one HUUUUUGGGGEEEE question.....how the hell do you place those photo's i'd tried to copy those but meny just won't allow me to copy and i'm a U.S marine not a computer geek,So if you could it easly explain,i'd apriaciated it,Do you need an digital camera or jut the www web,if you do need a camera i got a ploblem,.... i kinda lost my camera in iraq during a mortar attack,and i coulden't finded any more.

Now we are talking about Holland any way you're ever been at a place called Deventer there is a brigde there called the Willhelmina brigde (brug) wich has at the left base a german anti tank gun a PAK37mm its kinda intact exept they repainted i, dutch green insted of the beutifull panzergrey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORLD WAR TWO SHORTCUTS.

If you are into the vehicle and weapon section like me there is allot to know about shortcuts,here are some American and German shortcuts.

DEUTCH
#1.PAK it litterly means this.PanzerAbwehrKanonne anti tank gun (tank afweer geschut)

#2.FLAK. it means this.FliegzeugeAbwehrKannone anti plane gun (vliegtuig afweer geschut)

#3.SS. it means this SchutzStaffel Body guard

#4.SNDKFTWGN 251 It means SonderKraftWagen 251 Specially adapted vehicle 251.

Ausfer.it means Ausfersung VERSION (versie) just look up in a ww2 book and you will find these shortcuts,this is also how i learn my nephew Brian Dutch and German
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
United states Marine Corps shortcuts.

sometimes you have those kinda moments in life where these are real handy.

F.U.C.K First Unkown Combat Knowledge.

S.H.I.T Super Human Inteligence Team.

C.R.A.P Copy it Report it Analyze it Post it.

F.U.B.A.R ****ed Up Beyond All Repair.

snake1007
02-03-2008, 01:48 PM
posting images is very easy. for example. you see a picture, lets say this one:

http://imageshack.us/images/header_white.jpg

then copy the url of this picture (the location):
http://imageshack.us/images/header_white.jpg

In the reply window you see different buttons.
Press the button next to the envelope (some green landscape thingy).

you will see a pop-up window where you can fill in the image url. when you have doen this press ok. and then submit your post. thats all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

For posting your own pictures you need to upload them to the web. a very easy and good sit is this one: http://imageshack.us

here you can upload pictures for free http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

snake1007
02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
you mean this bridge?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/kingsound/deventer/wilhelminabrugdeventer.jpg

http://www.deventercentraal.nl/wp-content/uploads/deventer_image009.jpg

But i never went to deventer. only to arnhem, nijmegen, and so on. i also went many times to zeeland. watching some old ww2 bunkers.

Some photos of this you can see here (http://www.panoramio.com/user/682891)

mopar1990
02-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by snake1007:
you mean this bridge?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/kingsound/deventer/wilhelminabrugdeventer.jpg

http://www.deventercentraal.nl/wp-content/uploads/deventer_image009.jpg

But i never went to deventer. only to arnhem, nijmegen, and so on. i also went many times to zeeland. watching some old ww2 bunkers.

Some photos of this you can see here (http://www.panoramio.com/user/682891)

Thats the bridge i was talking about http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif,I will try to take some photo's of the Deventer bridge tommorow with the new camera i bought today,I coulden't find my 'old' camera so i'll try,thanks for the learning curb for uploeading those photo's,I'm pretty sure that the moment i stop looking for the 'old' camera,you'll see find it then i have 2 camera's to use.

Don't yah just love Holland,we have enough metal junk in this country to make a movie,I mean we have everything,from a dug-in sherman firefly tank to forgotten bunkers and in Deventer there is a building that was used to store original a Dutch army battallion,but it was also used by the german army latter in the war.

http://www.zwolseweg.nl/_images/pag-1945-top.jpg

http://www.zwolseweg.nl/_vergrotingen/spoorbrug-ontploffing-750.jpg

http://www.zwolseweg.nl/_afbeeldingen/spoorbrug.jpg

water.nl/uploads/images/siC67l5kPTNtqYhJauf91w/olst_wijhe.jpg

if the photo's are working,the last photo you see is the dug in sherman firefly located in olst

http://home.12move.nl/~sh365555/wandelen_ijsselvallei_2_foto_2.jpg

as i said before i'll try to make some photo's during the early daybrake of theusday,i'll try but i can't promise anything

Yep wellcome to Holland

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5343/olstdeventer2nc1.jpg

snake1007
02-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Question: you said

Originally posted by mopar1990:
i'm a U.S marine not a computer geek,

But you can take photos of the deventer bridge. i don't get it. you live in holland right now?

sorry for the stupid question but i was wondering http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mopar1990
02-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by snake1007:
Question: you said
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mopar1990:
i'm a U.S marine not a computer geek,

But you can take photos of the deventer bridge. i don't get it. you live in holland right now?

sorry for the stupid question but i was wondering http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a stupid question,realy yes I do life in Holland right now,at my mother place (my mother is half german/half dutch) She lifes about 20 minutes away of Deventer so after work I took these photo's,the photo's i made will arrive here pretty soon,any way here's the sherman firefly of olst again.

http://www.syncera-water.nl/uploads/images/siC67l5kPTNtqYhJauf91w/

JTrooper17
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Snake how do you put a pic under your name?

snake1007
02-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by JTrooper17:
Snake how do you put a pic under your name?

click on: your name - View JTrooper17's Public Profile.

On that page you click on View/Edit Complete Profile (right on the screen)

Scroll abit down to: Avatar / Picture URL :
You can choose an avatar to show on your public member profile page.

press 'Edit'

in the popup window you can paste an url of the picture you want for your avatar.

press 'update avatar'

now it should work.

JTrooper17
02-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

snake1007
02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by JTrooper17:
Thanks man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

np http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mopar1990
02-13-2008, 02:58 AM
Another coulpe of photo's of the area around nijmegen and Arnhem in 1944 and later in the warof Groningen utrecht and other places.

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_groningen.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_sniper.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_pris.jpg

a sherman in Assen.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_assen.jpg

Private George Pope and Private Dennis Townsend point with rifles at road sign showing Arnhem.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/arnhem_13apr45.jpg

the ijsel river some here after Market Garden.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/holland_zutphen3.jpg

Sniper Arthur Godin, of the Regiment de la Chaudiere, 3 Canadian Infantry Division, during the fighting for. Zutphen, Netherlands, 7 April 1945.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/holland_zutphen2.jpg

Private H. E. Goddard, of the Perth Regiment, carrying a Bren gun as he advances through a forest north of Arnhem with the 5th Canadian Armored Division.

http://wwii.ca/photos/bren_forest.jpg

must have been a good joke he was telling 'em
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/arnhem_perth_15apr45_2.jpg
On May 5, 1945, after a bitter winter of fighting and suffering, the German Army signed the capitulation treaty in the Hotel de Wereld in Wageningen. The following major events are planned to commemorate the Liberation.

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_liber3.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_cheers.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_liber2.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_rijssen.jpg

god bless the Dutch people,because they stood up and fought against the german invader and won.

mopar1990
02-16-2008, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by snake1007:
Hi,

is it possible to play BIA:HH with the mouse and keyboard on the ps3? This is because i want to play games like these with mouse and keyboard and of course with the best looking textures etc. And my pc doesn't have directx10 :
[quote]

Just to think of it,why not realy,actually if Microsoft(c) supports features lie this on a reguar p.c not an über p.c why does Sony (c) not,There are allot of p.c dudes who changed side just so they can play surtain games.

Talking to a console gamer is a lot easier then talking to a p.c dude,if you ask 'em about whats weeong with my machine they tend to think big,We (i) console gamer just round up some info talk about it,and if that won't help,we just ring up a help desk http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif .

Ingmartist
02-24-2008, 07:20 AM
hey i'm dutch too haha, born and raised in amsterdam though, wont stop me from playing the game, i love bia!! cant wait...

jmajor3
05-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by mopar1990:
Another coulpe of photo's of the area around nijmegen and Arnhem in 1944 and later in the warof Groningen utrecht and other places.

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_groningen.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_sniper.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_pris.jpg

a sherman in Assen.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nether_assen.jpg

Private George Pope and Private Dennis Townsend point with rifles at road sign showing Arnhem.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/arnhem_13apr45.jpg

the ijsel river some here after Market Garden.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/holland_zutphen3.jpg

Sniper Arthur Godin, of the Regiment de la Chaudiere, 3 Canadian Infantry Division, during the fighting for. Zutphen, Netherlands, 7 April 1945.
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/holland_zutphen2.jpg

Private H. E. Goddard, of the Perth Regiment, carrying a Bren gun as he advances through a forest north of Arnhem with the 5th Canadian Armored Division.

http://wwii.ca/photos/bren_forest.jpg

must have been a good joke he was telling 'em
http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/arnhem_perth_15apr45_2.jpg
On May 5, 1945, after a bitter winter of fighting and suffering, the German Army signed the capitulation treaty in the Hotel de Wereld in Wageningen. The following major events are planned to commemorate the Liberation.

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_liber3.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_cheers.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_liber2.jpg

http://wwii.ca/photos/netherlands/nld_rijssen.jpg

god bless the Dutch people,because they stood up and fought against the german invader and won.

In one of your picture you quote that Arthur Godin was a Sniper during the Battle of Zutphen. This picture was taken AFTER the city was capture by Le Régiment de la Chaudière. The only Sniper on duty that day was Léo Major,DCM & Bar. He was the one who was in the city of Zutphen while the Canadian troops where circling the city. He got rid of the SS and he disabled the German Officers before the final assault. For your info Léo Major is the sole Libarator of the Dutch city of Zwolle. Also he was alone when he capture 93 german soldiers during the battle of the Scheld. It was Léo Major with a couple Elite soldiers of the La Chaudière that silenced the machineguns nests the kept the English Canadian troops pindown on Juno Beach. Again Alone on D-Day he capture an Armoured Vehicule full of Radio and German Code (an Hanomag SD KFZ 251). Again Alone on D-Day he venture deep in Caen where he tell the Canadian HQ that the city where almost empty of german so they could move in. They could not occupied the city because the American where Pin Down at Omaha Beach. On June 10 after he killed 4 SS one of them before he dies threw a phosphorous grenade that made Leo lost is left eye. He refuse the evacuation. On february 45, while he was helping the Regiment's Padre pickup dead soldiers after a tank battle, the Bren Carrier he was in explode on a mine killing the padre and the driver. Léo Major was severely injured with 3 broken vertebra, 4 limbs and his 2 ankles wheres also broken. He ran away from the hospital 1 week later when he learn that he was scheduled for evacuation. He went to a Dutch familly to recover where he stay for close to a month before he went back to is unit where he fight in Zutphen and later on in Zwolle. After WW2 he fight in Korea where he illustrated himself again. The 3rd American Infantry Division (10,000 men) got kicked out of Hill 355 by the Chinese 190th and 191st Division leaving everything behind (food, weapons, Amunition). They tried to recapture the hill without success so they ask Lt-Col. Jacques Dextraze for the 22nd Royal Regiment to do something. He ask Leo Major help. Leo tell him "Let me choose my men and in the morning the hill will be ours". So Leo pickup 20 men he personally trained and at 11h00 they creot silently to the top of the hill, At Léo Signal they opened fire panicking the chinese who where trying to understand how come the firing was coming from the center of their troops instead from the outside. By 12.45am they had retaken the hill. 1 hour later the two chinese division (the 190 and the 191 around 14,000 men) counter-attacked. Leo was ordered to retreat, but refused and found scant cover for his men. There he held the enemy off through-out the night, though they were so close to him that Leo's own mortars were practically raining down on him.

For three days, Leo's men held off multiple Chinese counter-assaults, until reinforcements arrived. For his actions, Leo was awarded the Bar to the Distinguished Service Medal. Could you imagine twenty French Canadian successfully resisting the assault of 2 Chinese Divisions while an entire American Division has been force to retreat.

He is the greatest hero of WW2 and of the Korean War period.

He his the only man on earth to have capture and liberated alone an entire city. (As he said with a smile "No american have ever done that")

Jocelyn Major
Proud Son of Léo Major, DCM & Bar

PWNcracker
05-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Sounds like a good guy, are you absolutely positively sure all that is true?
and in your opinion he is the greatest hero of world war 2 and the korean war.

Back on topic does the 360 support the mouse and keyboard set up?

jmajor3
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by PWNcracker:
Sounds like a good guy, are you absolutely positively sure all that is true?
and in your opinion he is the greatest hero of world war 2 and the korean war.

Back on topic does the 360 support the mouse and keyboard set up?

You bet I am 1000% positive that everything is true. He is my father and according to General Jacques Dextraze who have seen him fight He was the greatest soldier he have ever seen. Another Canadian officer one day quote that my father should have received at least a few dozen DCM for everything he did in WW2 and Korea. A book describing everything he have done will be publish in 2009 by the Canadian author Louis-Claude Thibault. Just do a seach on google and you will find all the info you need to make you understand that he is really the Greatest hero of all time.

Firefight700
05-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, please get these back on track or I am going to start closing these topics down. Also, do we need pictures, and a ton of them, with each and every topic that gets posted in the forums? We end up with topics that are 3 miles long when they should be fairly short.

thereddbaron
05-06-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm Sorry Fire but i have to get some some things straighten out here.

First jmajor3. I truely Apologize if i personly offended you, or any members of your family.
Second. I diden't knew who those people where one those photo's. I just hit the speed dial on my keyboard and used Google to get some great photo's.

It's a great story of ww2 and Korea that you have there. It looks that your father is a true hero. But hè aren't we all heroes if we survive a war?. I mean back sixty years ago the world was a total diferant world then it is today. Besides that, sixty years ago our family's coulda end did up fighting against each other, not knowing that there relitives are discussing a surtain happening in history.

So i'm sorry that i personly or some one else offended you. it was a topic the began on if it was possible to use a keyboard on a PS3. then I and Snake1007 began to exhange photo's of The Netherlands and it was becoming a off-topic forum.

My Name is Stefan Redd Barton.Grandson of Franz Johann Demmer (wws and Korea vet) . Son of Hermina wilhelmina Julliana Rot Strikker Von Stauffenberg. And i'm sorry if i offended you.

Sorry Fire but i have to get something straighting up here.

Now can we discuss if the PS3 Allows a keyboard Funtion?

thereddbaron
05-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Snake i found the solution that you was looking for!.

There is a Dutch site (www.ps3home.nl) that provides all extra's for the PS3.
Keep in mind though that i cant give you a full discription for the provider. I never used them before so it a bit of a gamble. but hè its only 20.- EURO'S so it pretty cheap.
Here's the link http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyb...werboard-usb-ps3.htm (http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyboard-powerboard-usb-ps3.htm)

http://www.ps3home.nl/images/products/datel_keyboard_powerboard.jpg

Sgt_Freeman.
05-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by thereddbaron:
Snake i found the solution that you was looking for!.

There is a Dutch site (www.ps3home.nl) that provides all extra's for the PS3.
Keep in mind though that i cant give you a full discription for the provider. I never used them before so it a bit of a gamble. but hè its only 20.- EURO'S so it pretty cheap.
Here's the link http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyb...werboard-usb-ps3.htm (http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyboard-powerboard-usb-ps3.htm)

http://www.ps3home.nl/images/products/datel_keyboard_powerboard.jpg
It's like it is written in another language. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif
I feel so left out because I'm not Dutch. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Oh well, that's what website translators are for I guess.

thereddbaron
05-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Sgt_Freeman.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thereddbaron:
Snake i found the solution that you was looking for!.

There is a Dutch site (www.ps3home.nl) that provides all extra's for the PS3.
Keep in mind though that i cant give you a full discription for the provider. I never used them before so it a bit of a gamble. but hè its only 20.- EURO'S so it pretty cheap.
Here's the link http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyb...werboard-usb-ps3.htm (http://www.ps3home.nl/products/alle-hardware/datel-keyboard-powerboard-usb-ps3.htm)

http://www.ps3home.nl/images/products/datel_keyboard_powerboard.jpg
It's like it is written in another language. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif
I feel so left out because I'm not Dutch. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Oh well, that's what website translators are for I guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry freeman. I'll help ya out here.

let's see how good is my Dutch...well it's perfect,i'm born in Holland and my german mother forced me to learn dutch!.

lets see....

'productomschrijving'
it means product description.

'order now the datel powerboard at PS3home. The ideal keyboard for the PS3,surf with eas trough the Internet,chat with friends and listen music with this ergodynamic (sp) keyboard speicially made for the Ps3.'

This plug&playpowerboard of datel is made! for the ps3 using the high-tech material that we use today specaily for you!.'

'The disign of the keyboard fits perfectly with your console,and gives you perfect controle over your machine so you can game and use the internet with eas!'.

it also say when orderd,with-in 3 day's deliverd.

snake1007
05-10-2008, 04:29 PM
you can use any USB keyboard or mouse with the ps3. but they game must support the function when you want to play with this. All i know now only Unreal Tournament III supports this function.

So the game must support the input device http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i hope bia:hh will also support this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif if not, i still buy it for my ps3 :P playing on a 32 inch tv is more fun :P

thereddbaron
05-14-2008, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by snake1007:
you can use any USB keyboard or mouse with the ps3. but they game must support the function when you want to play with this. All i know now only Unreal Tournament III supports this function.

So the game must support the input device http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i hope bia:hh will also support this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif if not, i still buy it for my ps3 :P playing on a 32 inch tv is more fun :P

Well i guess it would be great. but do they also supply a mouse?. if you click on the link and look to the right, you can see that they also have a remote control for just 30'- EURO'S.
But do you actually realy need a mouse when you have a PS3, i mean you can do everything with the controller, so a mouse is a bit absolete....?