PDA

View Full Version : How do I get over to the Giant Golem Throwing exploding dogs.

Ghostdog1969
12-05-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm right in the little area where you climb a latter and jump on a suspending rock. The golem throws a bomb and half of the rock breaks off and fall to the floor. I'm looking at the golem and dodging his dogs but I can't get over to him to fight. Please point in the right direction.

Ghostdog1969
12-05-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm right in the little area where you climb a latter and jump on a suspending rock. The golem throws a bomb and half of the rock breaks off and fall to the floor. I'm looking at the golem and dodging his dogs but I can't get over to him to fight. Please point in the right direction.

aingen
12-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Do not go for a fight (yet)... Relax on the back of this half-hanging rock, so he cannot hit you.
Change camera position, so you get a large overview. Now you can see two small triangle pieces of wall (platforms), right and left above you (not so high). It is possible to jump off from where you are hanging now, to one of these small platforms. Walk to the other platform along the wall....
Take care for the bombs... Rest will follow...