PDA

View Full Version : me and my friends were thinking

Andy334
05-06-2007, 12:35 PM
shouldnt it be terrorist vs special forces instead of alpha vs bravo because alpha and brvo are both Us army military thibngs so it would sound better if it sayd your fighting the terrorist

ThomasBisset
05-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Actually, I think you'll find that the terms "Alpha" and "Bravo" are not restricted to the US Military.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet

It's another way of saying "Team A" and "Team B".

Topher.Meyer
05-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I think I remember reading an interview with Tom Clancy back in the days of Rogue Spear. Tom Clancy stated he didn't like the idea of giving the player the option to play as a terrorist.

Though a team system like America's Army would be cool, each player sees their team as "good guys" and the other team as terrorists.

GraphicDesign
05-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Topher.Meyer:
I think I remember reading an interview with Tom Clancy back in the days of Rogue Spear. Tom Clancy stated he didn't like the idea of giving the player the option to play as a terrorist.

Though a team system like America's Army would be cool, each player sees their team as "good guys" and the other team as terrorists.

But the terrorists look just like anyone else, you can dress up your character to look like a terrorist if you want to.

amazingmarkbert
05-07-2007, 01:49 AM
You could make believe you're a terrorist, I guess. Same thing, really.