PDA

View Full Version : GRAMAPHONE!!!!

Topp1967
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Having read up on how to get other tunes into the gramaphone - I did, last night.

I mean there's nothing up with Bing Crosby singing the Horst Wessel Song or the Foolish But Its Fun chick but sometimes you want your crew to get some culture, so last night I copied in some Wagner, some Johnny Cash and a couple of Rammstein numbers.

Well imagine my surprise when after a 3 hour depth charging finally on the surface and heading for Lorient when in Control Room view up come Ramstein with Benzin - you know I started to rock my mouse up and down and I'd sware that my chief was headbanging!, maybe it was the bottle of Aussie red that I'd consumed with dinner but I laughed so loud my son came in and hye thought it was funny too.

GWX Rocks!!

Derek

Topp1967
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Having read up on how to get other tunes into the gramaphone - I did, last night.

I mean there's nothing up with Bing Crosby singing the Horst Wessel Song or the Foolish But Its Fun chick but sometimes you want your crew to get some culture, so last night I copied in some Wagner, some Johnny Cash and a couple of Rammstein numbers.

Well imagine my surprise when after a 3 hour depth charging finally on the surface and heading for Lorient when in Control Room view up come Ramstein with Benzin - you know I started to rock my mouse up and down and I'd sware that my chief was headbanging!, maybe it was the bottle of Aussie red that I'd consumed with dinner but I laughed so loud my son came in and hye thought it was funny too.

GWX Rocks!!

Derek