PDA

View Full Version : Split screen system link

keithajackson
08-25-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm an xbox user and my main problem with the multiplayer from far cry was the fact that you could play four player split screen on one system but once you system link, the split screen function is vaporized, so to speak, and you can only have one person to an xbox, eliminating the point of having system link. I for one throw lan type parties and usually have up to sixteen people in my house. I'm not buying 16 t'vs to accomodate 16 xboxs when i can use 4 xboxes and 4 tvs. I'm afraid this function is one of the soul purposes i'm getting this game; with the desire of having a splitscreen system link function. KEEP ME POSTED!!

keithajackson
08-25-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm an xbox user and my main problem with the multiplayer from far cry was the fact that you could play four player split screen on one system but once you system link, the split screen function is vaporized, so to speak, and you can only have one person to an xbox, eliminating the point of having system link. I for one throw lan type parties and usually have up to sixteen people in my house. I'm not buying 16 t'vs to accomodate 16 xboxs when i can use 4 xboxes and 4 tvs. I'm afraid this function is one of the soul purposes i'm getting this game; with the desire of having a splitscreen system link function. KEEP ME POSTED!!

xianoa.
08-25-2008, 09:56 PM
same here, i loved everything about it except the "1 person per xbox" thing with instincts.

Andrew83194
08-27-2008, 02:02 PM
yea it would also be fun on XBL