PDA

View Full Version : The third gate of water in Serenia?

loneranger12
04-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Here I am with the problem of lettoing the water flow in the right side of the snake-handle free apparatus... If I understand well, all the three water gates should haver flowing on the right side... But there is no water at all at the gate I mentionned above. How I can open the water: i did try to turn the weel conter-clock, but noting happende...

BulaRae
04-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm not quite sure which gate you're at. You might try reading some threads here about the water puzzle.

loneranger12
04-09-2006, 04:38 PM
OK, I did see all the threads about the water puzzle in the Forum. But, after doing according to all the advices, I still am unable to do the final puzzle of the hidden door... My only question is this: if I start Serenia from scratch, can I do FIRST the water gates puzzle and after the harvester one, or did I have to do all the other encounters and procedures (like the one involving the destroy harvester on site)? Is that question relevant ? Let me know!

BulaRae
04-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Sorry but I'm not understanding you very well.

In your first post you asked about the gate with the snake lock on it but you're describing the gate that is kind of right above the harvester where all you do is turn the wheel.

Now you're asking about the harvester, which you didn't say you had gotten to yet, and you're talking crazy stuff about starting Serenia over, which is absolutely not necessary.

The overall principal is this:

You must divert all the water to the RIGHT in three places (plus the fourth broken one). Once you've done that, did the dreaming, talked to the sisters, etc. then you're almost done with the age. After all that you end up at the last water gate with the snake lock on it. Undo that lock, turn the wheel to divert the water, then proceed to the old harvester down below by the brother's hut.

If you have not completed Spire and Haven by this point you need to.

You cannot complete the harvester puzzle or the marble door lock until water is diverted and all the rest of the game has been played. The end is behind the locked door.