PDA

View Full Version : 9 suites? I only have 7!



RaymondG69
04-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Also, what is the deal with this so-called "Alkali" armor?

As a matter of fact, what's the deal with all these f!#king codes!! Just give me my ******* skins and my ******* guns!

I pre-ordered ordered SCC from Gamespot. I waited 4 long years for the game. And I paid full ******* retail price for it.

Give me the f!*cking stuff that I bought with my hard-earned money.

Saying all that, could someone here explain in a clear, step-by-step manner what I am supposed to do to get these special weapons and these special codes? Please type in full sentences and don't use tech-speak, because I don't understand most of it.

RG

MrMcFlurgan
04-15-2010, 03:12 PM
The Alkali suit was received by those who participated in the code of conviction event and they received a code for it through email. The shadow armor was through the collectors edition. You can unlock all the weapons except the spas-12 in-game and the Scar through Uplay. Also go to exclusive content in the extras to get a new automatic pistol. Plus another outfit through Uplay.

BeachedWhaleFTW
04-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Just calm down sir...everything will be okay.

I'm sure there will be plenty of DLC for plenty of skins and weapons since Ubi is releasing new content every week.

But I agree. I hate exclusive stuff from every vendor. I think everything should be accessible to everyone who buys the game and the preorder bonuses should be early access instead of exclusive

TreFacTor
04-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Archer and Kestrel have 10 each.

solenoid
04-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by BeachedWhaleFTW:
Just calm down sir...everything will be okay.

I'm sure there will be plenty of DLC for plenty of skins and weapons since Ubi is releasing new content every week.

But I agree. I hate exclusive stuff from every vendor. I think everything should be accessible to everyone who buys the game and the preorder bonuses should be early access instead of exclusive

LOL - I seriously did, that was hilarious!

MrArmageddon8
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
7 suits are available by default (if you include the default co-op suits)

1 was available through the code of conviction promotion, which I think was dumb because the prom option wasn't very clear or well known.

1 suit is available through Uplay

1 is available by buying the collector's edition.

...And we don't know what the hell happened to the 3e elite armor, i'm guessing it will be dlc.

..and I agree we should of just got all the suits to begin with.

LennyLilac
04-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by MrArmageddon8:
7 suits are available by default (if you include the default co-op suits)

1 was available through the code of conviction promotion, which I think was dumb because the prom option wasn't very clear or well known.

1 suit is available through Uplay

1 is available by buying the collector's edition.

...And we don't know what the hell happened to the 3e elite armor, i'm guessing it will be dlc.

..and I agree we should of just got all the suits to begin with.

pics of the 3e elite armor?

Rbotz
04-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't know there was a hotel in the game. How many suites can you book at a time?

Joshua Morrison
04-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by RaymondG69:

As a matter of fact, what's the deal with all these f!#king codes!! Just give me my ******* skins and my ******* guns!

I pre-ordered ordered SCC from Gamespot. I waited 4 long years for the game. And I paid full ******* retail price for it.

Give me the f!*cking stuff that I bought with my hard-earned money.


This really was a ****ed up way to do everything, Ubisoft.

Tobeh_Fisher
04-15-2010, 06:52 PM
That's strange. I only have 8 suits. The Shadow Armor from the CE, The VR (insert Russian word here) armor from Uplay, and the other default ones. I feel like I'm missing a default one...

\_(O.o)_/

Powerslave01
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Tobeh_Fisher:
That's strange. I only have 8 suits. The Shadow Armor from the CE, The VR (insert Russian word here) armor from Uplay, and the other default ones. I feel like I'm missing a default one...

\_(O.o)_/
You are, and it's not included. The 3E Elite suit.

TreFacTor
04-15-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm missing 3
VR Alkali (code gave me shadow armor which I got from the CE)
and 2 unknown.

Powerslave01
04-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah, the 3E Elite aside, there are two or three suits missing, just from watching the Multiplayer Details video.

cnader
04-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Maybe 3E Elite is unlocked, anybody finish CO-OP campaign on realistic?

JohnM79
04-15-2010, 08:42 PM
I beat both the main game and deniable ops, yet I still don't have the AK47, AK47U, or the other sub gun (the one next to the skorpion.)

DOUBLEACE
04-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by JohnM79:
I beat both the main game and deniable ops, yet I still don't have the AK47, AK47U, or the other sub gun (the one next to the skorpion.)

Can only be unlcoked in Co-Op.

iSplinter
04-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Tobeh_Fisher:
That's strange. I only have 8 suits. The Shadow Armor from the CE, The VR (insert Russian word here) armor from Uplay, and the other default ones. I feel like I'm missing a default one...

\_(O.o)_/
Is the VR Zvezda cool? Maybe pics?

wickedD95
04-15-2010, 09:11 PM
free weekly content hello

Sc Man X
04-15-2010, 09:25 PM
what suit is this at :33

co-op vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWOizkqhyM&playnext_from=TL&videos=KPZfA8YyP98)

TF141Rook
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't know about the suits but, sorry for the thread hijack, I saw a Glock and a Famas in that multiplayer video, how in the he'll do I get those?

Cyrus.H
04-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Rbotz:
I didn't know there was a hotel in the game. How many suites can you book at a time?
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MrArmageddon8
04-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by wickedD95:
free weekly content hello

That's the 3e elite armor i was talking about. By far the coolest looking set, too bad we don't get it right away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MrMcFlurgan
04-16-2010, 12:12 AM
I didn't realize that the 3E Elite Armor existed but it looks awesome. I will probably stick with VR Alkali though.

RaulO4
04-16-2010, 12:45 AM
just a note i got the VR Alkali suit but i the video they show a armor that i seem i cant get for that suit

its the unlock trailer for it

Puppet627
04-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Most of the uniforms are crap tbh.
Esp. the jumpsuit w/gas mask one.

G Magic 5
04-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Puppet627:
Most of the uniforms are crap tbh.
Esp. the jumpsuit w/gas mask one.

Jumpsuit with gas mask is pretty terrible. I also thought the suit you get from UPLAY was pretty terrible(Voron's rapid response suit?), I thought it was supposed to be cool, boy was I surprised. The only ones I really like are; Shadow Armor, VR Alkali(I don't have it), and the defaults for Archer and Kestrel.

But on D ops I only use Shadow Armor, it looks the best, IMO.