PDA

View Full Version : so many bugs

magregory63
04-19-2007, 01:55 AM
I have so many bugs happening - it is really disappointing.

I have a sub at periscope depth and the front of the sub is out of the water all the time. Was this how surfing started?

I have a sub miles from any enemy and then I get told of all sorts of damage and it sinks like a stone

I leave freemantle with a working radar. After the first time I submerge I surface and go to radar controls and wow no radar will work anymore. Am I missing something or should I never submerge?

I am amazed at how the enemy boats can in 1941 find my sub so easily and sit right on top of me every time. And here I am rigged for silent running at a depth of 300.

The list of problems goes on and on and on.

Can the bugs be addressed as a priority please.

I would really really like to buy silent hunter 3 without starforce - that was a good game.

regards, Mark

magregory63
04-19-2007, 01:55 AM
I have so many bugs happening - it is really disappointing.

I have a sub at periscope depth and the front of the sub is out of the water all the time. Was this how surfing started?

I have a sub miles from any enemy and then I get told of all sorts of damage and it sinks like a stone

I leave freemantle with a working radar. After the first time I submerge I surface and go to radar controls and wow no radar will work anymore. Am I missing something or should I never submerge?

I am amazed at how the enemy boats can in 1941 find my sub so easily and sit right on top of me every time. And here I am rigged for silent running at a depth of 300.

The list of problems goes on and on and on.

Can the bugs be addressed as a priority please.

I would really really like to buy silent hunter 3 without starforce - that was a good game.

regards, Mark

magregory63
04-20-2007, 12:30 AM
Just played the war mission where you are meant to picked up downed pilots. I was not able to pick up anyone. I even shot down a japanese plane, drove up next to the Japanese pilot and had him im my binoculars (red cross-hairs) and could not bring him on board. As far as allied pilots were concerned, I drove around and over the exact spots indicated for nearly 30 pilots and could not see one of them.

Sooooo many bugs

regards, Mark

StefanSchroeder
04-20-2007, 12:44 AM
The biggest one for me is the random destruction when in Time Compression. No enemy, sub just decides it wants to go to 600 meters.

magregory63
04-20-2007, 02:28 AM
I get that one too. Figure my boat must have hit a whale.

I am also getting the program crashing when I click on radar from the navigation view.

soooo many bugs.

regards, Mark