PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Comply - WTF?

Icewind_123
07-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Okay, so I'm playing through the dynamic campaign yesterday, load my savegame today, set course to a spotted ship, lose engine power instantly and can't move at all because my crew "cannot comply".

I didn't install any mods, I installed the latest patch (without addon), nothing needs to be repaired nor I'm out of fuel, because I disabled limited fuel, it's up on 100/100.

Is there something wrong with the save? It's really plain annoying as I don't see that I did anything wrong :/ .

Icewind_123
07-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Okay, so I'm playing through the dynamic campaign yesterday, load my savegame today, set course to a spotted ship, lose engine power instantly and can't move at all because my crew "cannot comply".

I didn't install any mods, I installed the latest patch (without addon), nothing needs to be repaired nor I'm out of fuel, because I disabled limited fuel, it's up on 100/100.

Is there something wrong with the save? It's really plain annoying as I don't see that I did anything wrong :/ .

noobisoft
07-21-2008, 08:49 AM
I've had this happen to me. Check your crew status. My bet is that you accidentally kept them at battle stations for an unreasonably long amount of time and that they are all completely exhausted now.

tambor198
07-21-2008, 05:24 PM
I think noobisoft has the right of it, it sound like you have left battlestations on too long. I do it my self all the time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif