PDA

View Full Version : Returned My Game

BIEKERT
03-24-2008, 11:05 AM
So I purchashed the game for the PS3 last week from Best Buy. As these forums have indicated, the online portion of the game is just broken. In addition, I don't think the graphics are all that good and the sound is not very good.

Best Buy's policy is once the game has been opened, you can only excange it for the same game. I asked to speak with a manager and explained to him that it wouldn't matter how many copies of the game they gave me, the online won't work. I then directed him to these forums to prove to him that there are online issues with the game. He agreed to take the game back and give me store credit for the full amount. I can only hope that Best Buy doesn't eat that loss and somehow Ubi has to refund Best Buy. Ubi should be embarrassed.

For those of you sticking it out, I really hope they fix it for you. No customer should have to go through this. Good luck.

BIEKERT
03-24-2008, 11:05 AM
So I purchashed the game for the PS3 last week from Best Buy. As these forums have indicated, the online portion of the game is just broken. In addition, I don't think the graphics are all that good and the sound is not very good.

Best Buy's policy is once the game has been opened, you can only excange it for the same game. I asked to speak with a manager and explained to him that it wouldn't matter how many copies of the game they gave me, the online won't work. I then directed him to these forums to prove to him that there are online issues with the game. He agreed to take the game back and give me store credit for the full amount. I can only hope that Best Buy doesn't eat that loss and somehow Ubi has to refund Best Buy. Ubi should be embarrassed.

For those of you sticking it out, I really hope they fix it for you. No customer should have to go through this. Good luck.