PDA

View Full Version : Brakes Keep Locking Up!

dionysusdm
11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
During races and challenges, occasionally my brakes will lock up on the vehicle and it becomes undrivable. When I shift to a different vehicle, that vehicle is also locked up...and so on. If I quit the challenge and go back to free ride, the brakes are STILL locked up! I have to quit and restart the entire game.

Isn't ANYONE else experiencing this glitch? I can't find a single topic about brake problems. It's hampering my enjoyment of this great game and needs to be fixed!

Surely someone else has experienced this in their game. If you know anything about it, I would love a response.

Otherwise, I am addicted to this game!

TheBanankage
11-16-2011, 11:26 AM
That is how the game is. They made it because so it could look more "cool" And if the game WAS good, it would fit, but the game ISN*T good.

But what is "funny" is, that the car without abs in real life "kinda" have abs in the game. The mclaren F1..

dionysusdm
11-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by TheBanankage:
That is how the game is. They made it because so it could look more "cool" And if the game WAS good, it would fit, but the game ISN*T good.

But what is "funny" is, that the car without abs in real life "kinda" have abs in the game. The mclaren F1..

Maybe I wasn't clear somehow -- the problem is that once ONE vehicle's brakes lock up, then EVERY vehicle I shift into is also locked up. That's just crazy! Plus, if I quit the challenge and return to the car I was in BEFORE starting the challenge, THAT car's brakes are locked up too! The only choice that leaves me is to exit the game altogether and restart. If that's not some kind of glitch, then I don't know what is!

Dr_Rail
11-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Hi - is this on PS3?

I had a broken PS3 pad which did exactly what you were describing. I think something must have snapped inside it because if you shook the pad you could hear something rattle.