PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op won't work

Whoosa
01-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I've got some serious problems getting co-op to work. LAN and internet play both freeze when loading, or after 2 secs of gameplay. Sometimes i can't make a room, or can't join one, getting the error "session does not exist". I have tried all SCCT patches, have the latest drivers installed and port forwarding is also set correct. Please help me enjoy this wonderfull game in co-op!

System specs:
AMD64 3000+/1gb ram/9800 XT

Whoosa
01-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I've got some serious problems getting co-op to work. LAN and internet play both freeze when loading, or after 2 secs of gameplay. Sometimes i can't make a room, or can't join one, getting the error "session does not exist". I have tried all SCCT patches, have the latest drivers installed and port forwarding is also set correct. Please help me enjoy this wonderfull game in co-op!

System specs:
AMD64 3000+/1gb ram/9800 XT

XHarry_TuttleX
01-18-2006, 01:30 PM
When we've played it with my mate, there were no such problems.
But I've already had those problems when trying to play with random people.
So...Coop is a mystery. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't.

Maybe there is a "Mate finder" function implemented somewhere...

* Wanna now if your gf is the women of your life ? then try to play Ct's Coop game with her. 100% certified*

CovertKi11
01-18-2006, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XHarry_TuttleX:
Maybe there is a "Mate finder" function implemented somewhere...

* Wanna now if your gf is the women of your life ? then try to play Ct's Coop game with her. 100% certified* </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That actually made me chuckle for some reason, even though it isn't really that funny.

In all seriousness, Coop has been broken since day one and barely anyone can get it to work. Ubi refuses to do anything about it except release half-assed maps and patches. Buy the sequel, maybe they'll fix it next time (yeah, right).