PDA

View Full Version : Using the Ki for music?

blckscab
06-27-2006, 01:44 AM
After reading the journals on mystworld.com, I realised that maybe the Kis could be used as a lil mp3 player in the game. Is this possible? =S
I saw that there is a Mymusic file in the games directory, but i couldnt figure out how to play anything i put in it.

thanx =)

blckscab
06-27-2006, 01:44 AM
After reading the journals on mystworld.com, I realised that maybe the Kis could be used as a lil mp3 player in the game. Is this possible? =S
I saw that there is a Mymusic file in the games directory, but i couldnt figure out how to play anything i put in it.

thanx =)

frenyo
06-27-2006, 05:14 AM
If you already have the music player in your Relto hut (in TPOTS), it will play the mp3 file residing in the Mymusic folder.

blckscab
06-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Theres a music player for the hut?! I kno this is the non spoiler part fo the forum, but can i ask for a hint on how to get it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

Vogelaar
06-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Throughout the ages you can find so-called Relto pages. Each Relto page toggles a specific enhancement for your Relto age on and off.

There is a Relto page for the music player. To find it, you must more or less have finished the To D'ni expansion pack.