PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Music Video

F0ilman
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey guys I know this isn't Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood but I didn't really know where to post it. Anyway I made an Assassin's Creed 2 Music Video with the song 'The Pretender' by the Foo Fighters. I had a lot of fun making this and I wanted to share with some AC fans aswell. This was all made in Sony Vegas 8, so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFRUMS9UZnM
Tell me what you think, cheers.

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Well put together vid.

Not my favourite song, but it fits, and you've timed it well.

F0ilman
12-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Well put together vid.

Not my favourite song, but it fits, and you've timed it well.

Thanks, I'm going to make another one for Brotherhood so give me suggestions for music. I'm fine with any genre really.

glenneey
12-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Very nice made man.

Suggestion for a song... hmmm
Breaking benjamin - I will not Bow

F0ilman
12-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by glenneey:
Very nice made man.

Suggestion for a song... hmmm
Breaking benjamin - I will not Bow

Oh yeah good suggestion man, when I read 'Breaking Benjamin' I thought you were gonna say Blow Me Away haha. Thanks.

StarZtorm
12-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Heh.. clicked the link, got this.

Videoen omfatter innhold fra Sony Music Entertainment som har blokkert den i landet ditt, på grunnlag av opphavsrett.

Meaning: This video contains content owned by Sony Music Entertainment, whom has blocked it in your country, because of copyrights.

Youtube and SME...

Any chance you can upload the video to another site than youtube?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

F0ilman
12-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by StarZtorm:
Heh.. clicked the link, got this.

Videoen omfatter innhold fra Sony Music Entertainment som har blokkert den i landet ditt, på grunnlag av opphavsrett.

Meaning: This video contains content owned by Sony Music Entertainment, whom has blocked it in your country, because of copyrights.

Youtube and SME...

Any chance you can upload the video to another site than youtube?

Yeah sorry about that, could you suggest a site? There is a way to get rid of the block I'll try my best to get rid of it.

monoolho
12-22-2010, 10:16 PM
I can't give you a good suggestion, but I give you a warning: do NOT use rock the casbah, that's already mine.

Just kidding. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

About the block, I never tried, but you can try logging in with a different account or change your IP address so it will "fake" not being in your viking country(no offense intended), or you can use a youtube video downloader software, I believe it "overrides" these restrictions. I'm not sure about anything I just said so don't take my word for it, you could google for greater profit.

Nice video by the way, not really my favourite music buy, yes, it was very well made. I really liked it, the only down side was the extensive use of trailers in it, although it was very good. Just a question, is it me(my computer in this case) or does the video have some stuttering problems?

I would be making a brotherhood video if my capture device didn't break, now I need a new one, perhaps will buy it this christmas, then will have hdmi quality videos, though my internet sucks so hard I can't upload anything over 80mb... Life's hard, eh? Iti's sort of my main objective to create at least one music video of all assassin's creed games (1, 2, BH and future releases)

Now I will use the magic of cheap propaganda and post the link to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt3ebtIrW_A

F0ilman
12-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by monoolho:
I can't give you a good suggestion, but I give you a warning: do NOT use rock the casbah, that's already mine.

Just kidding. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

About the block, I never tried, but you can try logging in with a different account or change your IP address so it will "fake" not being in your viking country(no offense intended), or you can use a youtube video downloader software, I believe it "overrides" these restrictions. I'm not sure about anything I just said so don't take my word for it, you could google for greater profit.

Nice video by the way, not really my favourite music buy, yes, it was very well made. I really liked it, the only down side was the extensive use of trailers in it, although it was very good. Just a question, is it me(my computer in this case) or does the video have some stuttering problems?

I would be making a brotherhood video if my capture device didn't break, now I need a new one, perhaps will buy it this christmas, then will have hdmi quality videos, though my internet sucks so hard I can't upload anything over 80mb... Life's hard, eh? Iti's sort of my main objective to create at least one music video of all assassin's creed games (1, 2, BH and future releases)

Now I will use the magic of cheap propaganda and post the link to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt3ebtIrW_A

Thanks for the suggestions man I will definitely give them a go. I'm not take offense but how is Australia a viking country? haha. Yeah I really should start using ingame footage but the problem is I don't like seeing the hud and most of the trailers also have different camera angles which you can't use ingame. Unless i'm wrong then please correct me.

Oh and also the video does stutter towards the end, but unless your experiencing these problems throughout the start and middle it must be your computer. I'm not sure why it was after I rendered it and I couldnt fix it, I might just download the same footage from another source. (I know I should of done that at the start but i'm lazy)

monoolho
12-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Then it might be my computer really, too bad.

I meant StarZtorm's "viking country" because of the warning message (Videoen omfatter innhold fra Sony Music Entertainment som har blokkert den i landet ditt, på grunnlag av opphavsrett.)

The ending stuttering problem is more about the use of slow motion, unless the source of the videos are that jumpy. There's not much one can do, as far as I know, there are some programs and stuff that makes it a little better but in this case I don't think they would even be useful. I think all such programs can do is smooth it in slomo by crossfading each frame, when about 3/4 of normal speed it must look fantastic, but anything slower than it won't really work, I think.

And yes, the in-game camera angles are not as good as the trailers', but you can at least deactivate most of the hud, of course there are the mind bogging warnings and "press select to read about this place" at every corner, just gotta learn to avoid them. Even brotherhood's camera and action camera is better, that's why I gave up on doing a serious video in ac2, in brotherhood it is quite better.

F0ilman
12-24-2010, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by monoolho:
Then it might be my computer really, too bad.

I meant StarZtorm's "viking country" because of the warning message (Videoen omfatter innhold fra Sony Music Entertainment som har blokkert den i landet ditt, på grunnlag av opphavsrett.)

The ending stuttering problem is more about the use of slow motion, unless the source of the videos are that jumpy. There's not much one can do, as far as I know, there are some programs and stuff that makes it a little better but in this case I don't think they would even be useful. I think all such programs can do is smooth it in slomo by crossfading each frame, when about 3/4 of normal speed it must look fantastic, but anything slower than it won't really work, I think.

And yes, the in-game camera angles are not as good as the trailers', but you can at least deactivate most of the hud, of course there are the mind bogging warnings and "press select to read about this place" at every corner, just gotta learn to avoid them. Even brotherhood's camera and action camera is better, that's why I gave up on doing a serious video in ac2, in brotherhood it is quite better.

Oh cheers mate, I'll definitely keep that in mind when making my brotherhood video. Hopefully I can get it on pc aswell it will make things a lot easier.

StarZtorm
12-24-2010, 04:45 AM
Well, as far as Viking country goes. If there were Vikings alive today, they would have already arrived in USA with wooden boats, Bashing in the front doors to Youtube HQ with axes and barbaric screams.

Vikings didnt take no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

obliviondoll
12-24-2010, 04:53 AM
I had an idea for a pair of music videos that tie in together.

AC2 - I Stand Alone by Godsmack, focusing on Ezio

ACB - Youth of the Nation by P.O.D, mostly watching your recruits.

Yes, I really do have ideas that random.

More seriously though, ACB + I Will Not Bow would be awesome.

I'd also suggest a Cristina flashback vid to something appropriately "sappy but violent" like Think Twice by Eve6.

EDIT: Seraphs by Cruxshadows could work well with some nice Borgia Tower footage...

Black_Widow9
12-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Please post your video here-
The Official AC (I & II & B) Fanart/Fan Movies Thread #3 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4031051288/p/1)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>