PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I can't beat the black lady!!![not the boat fight]

Bbeschea
12-05-2004, 03:41 PM
I am in the past and i have to save the girl in red from the lady in black. The problem is that I can't beat her because she makes 4 OFF PLAY ANIMATION moves. One of those hits takes almost a quarter of your health bar and I can't parry them!!!(because it's a sort of a movie). Even if i fight almost without a scratch, she still beats me. Guys, pls help me!!!

Blackwolf_359
12-05-2004, 03:49 PM
I had trouble there too. When that "movie" plays, keep hitting your attack button (mouse 1 for PC) & you will push her swords back. You need to learn her attack then time it after her final move (the double thrust in the air)though there is a strike after that, you can usually hit her before she can throw it & you get in more hit's this way. If you wait for the last swing, she will block you faster.Oh ya block is very important here.

ChrisLyne
12-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Firstly you have to get her away from the girl in red, if she stamps too much I think she falls. Secondly if you get the chance get the secondary weapon from the rack, it may not last the full fight but your three hit combo will do more damage whilst you have it.

I basically just blocked constantly until she did that move where she thrusts her two swords in the air to impale you. Keep blocking, she makes one more attack after a brief pause and if you're counter isn't perfectly timed she can be faster than you with this next strike. After this strike she pauses for a bit longer. Use this time to attack. You should get a 3 hit combo in, sometimes you can get 2 extra strikes before she blokes, sometimes you don't even finish the combo. Important thing is that as soon as she blocks, you start blocking again and wait for her to repeat the combination I mentioned. Then just repeat until she's dead.

I killed her first time doing this. It works as I had very little health (due to me attacking her like a madman before I realised my health wouldn't let me beat her this way). Apparently you can also get away with doing the jump over then 2 hit combo a few times as well, but didn't try that so I can't comment.

xone13
12-05-2004, 06:19 PM
easy way to beat her is to attack her when she blocks u block, she will jump kick and then blade spin so make sure u hold block rite after she blocks, then press mouse 1 and u will counter her and u can lay 1-3 hits. or u can just jump and mouse 1 her... i dont know wat tat move is called same one u used to kill the crow guy

Tekreet
12-06-2004, 03:05 AM
ok it's strange ... when you can hit her ..the red scale showing her life should go down ... BUT AT THE LAST POINT OF THE SCALE it never end although all the good hits she got them...
Any body know this or it's my own problem on PS2
please looking for your help.

ssabripo
12-06-2004, 07:17 AM
GEEEEZZUS!!!! these biatch is hard to kill! I spent over an hour, and finally beat her, and I had like an ounce of life left, which I used to start climbing my way out, and suddenly my computer crashes http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Now I have to try it all over again! were are the cheats when you need them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif