PDA

View Full Version : Laserbeem in bank

Brownsnakeeyes
04-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Is there anyway to get past it?
And is there anyway to get up to the vent in that encased room with the computers.
And whats the object that you take out of the safe in the room with the fireplace.

Brownsnakeeyes
04-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Is there anyway to get past it?
And is there anyway to get up to the vent in that encased room with the computers.
And whats the object that you take out of the safe in the room with the fireplace.

Pennywisdom1188
04-18-2005, 08:14 PM
1. yes with your OCP
2. Yes there is a Pipe in the small court yard next to the treasurys office that takes you to that vent.
3. Its just a gold bar you cant do anything with except carry it and knock people out.

Brownsnakeeyes
04-18-2005, 09:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pennywisdom1188:
1. yes with your OCP
2. Yes there is a Pipe in the small court yard next to the treasurys office that takes you to that vent.
3. Its just a gold bar you cant do anything with except carry it and knock people out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks a bunch http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Brownsnakeeyes
04-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Actially I was wondering because I noticed that when you're hacking theres something about the sprinkler system and was wondering about that if maybe that triggered it or something.

stealthy_U
04-18-2005, 10:24 PM
No i think it comes on automatically after you open the door to the 50 million dollars.

germ1234
04-18-2005, 10:39 PM
everything inside the vault is controlled by the computer at the very end

Rbdb1R
04-19-2005, 12:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brownsnakeeyes:
Actially I was wondering because I noticed that when you're hacking theres something about the sprinkler system and was wondering about that if maybe that triggered it or something. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you activate the sprinklers on the computer

Kocrachon
04-19-2005, 04:02 AM
Yeah it is possible to avoid that laser, its simple..

After you do all the objectives in the vault turn on your thermal, at the opening of the door you will see the single laster and you can shoot and disable it... If you read the Prima strategy guide it says "theres no way past it" but ignore that, the guide sucks... Just shoot it out and use your thermal to spot it

Brownsnakeeyes
04-19-2005, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kocrachon:
Yeah it is possible to avoid that laser, its simple..

After you do all the objectives in the vault turn on your thermal, at the opening of the door you will see the single laster and you can shoot and disable it... If you read the Prima strategy guide it says "theres no way past it" but ignore that, the guide sucks... Just shoot it out and use your thermal to spot it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I already tryed that

Born2kill332
04-19-2005, 01:55 PM
get one of the gaurds to come over and open the door to that room. The gaurds are wearing the things to disable the lasers so just KO him and pick up the body till you get through

Rbdb1R
04-19-2005, 02:17 PM
OCP the laser....its easy

Op_Deus
04-19-2005, 04:54 PM
What did the sprinklers actually do?

FoolCorp
04-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Make everything wet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif