PDA

View Full Version : played the full game? give us YOUR review

topeira
11-22-2006, 03:29 AM
hi everyone. not all of us has decided if they want to buy vegas or not and not all of us can play the demos.

if u have played\playing the full game, and u like posting on these forums, please take some time and give us YOUR review of RsV.
i don't mean statements like "it's awsome" or "this TPV thing is carp. crappy game".
i mean full reviews, where u state what's good, what's bad, devide MP review from SP review and adding more the what we could already read on IGN and GAMESPOT. please - no plot spoilers.
Finally, give it your own score in numberes in a 1-10 scale.

you are the least biased, most objective ppl we can count on.

and please state what was your opinion before buying the game and if it has changed after trying this new installation.

thanks, and have fun.

topeira
11-22-2006, 03:29 AM
hi everyone. not all of us has decided if they want to buy vegas or not and not all of us can play the demos.

if u have played\playing the full game, and u like posting on these forums, please take some time and give us YOUR review of RsV.
i don't mean statements like "it's awsome" or "this TPV thing is carp. crappy game".
i mean full reviews, where u state what's good, what's bad, devide MP review from SP review and adding more the what we could already read on IGN and GAMESPOT. please - no plot spoilers.
Finally, give it your own score in numberes in a 1-10 scale.

you are the least biased, most objective ppl we can count on.

and please state what was your opinion before buying the game and if it has changed after trying this new installation.

thanks, and have fun.