PDA

View Full Version : Coop as a good way of making new friends

unanocheconte
03-31-2005, 09:20 PM
I was just wondering if coop is helping make new friends online since it's just you and a partner working together. I def think it helps since your usually in a coop mission for around an hour talking and working together. I met someone who's going to a Halo tourny tomorrow, haha, they were shocked when i said that i traded in Halo 2 for SP:CT. But anyway, it's pretty cool to see video games come as far as they have and how xbox live is helping to change how we play games. Oh btw, arent this coop missions much harder than the SP. The only ones i've beat so far is Seoul.

unanocheconte
03-31-2005, 09:20 PM
I was just wondering if coop is helping make new friends online since it's just you and a partner working together. I def think it helps since your usually in a coop mission for around an hour talking and working together. I met someone who's going to a Halo tourny tomorrow, haha, they were shocked when i said that i traded in Halo 2 for SP:CT. But anyway, it's pretty cool to see video games come as far as they have and how xbox live is helping to change how we play games. Oh btw, arent this coop missions much harder than the SP. The only ones i've beat so far is Seoul.

Goodguy10231
03-31-2005, 09:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unanocheconte:
I was just wondering if coop is helping make new friends online since it's just you and a partner working together. I def think it helps since your usually in a coop mission for around an hour talking and working together. I met someone who's going to a Halo tourny tomorrow, haha, they were shocked when i said that i traded in Halo 2 for SP:CT. But anyway, it's pretty cool to see video games come as far as they have and how xbox live is helping to change how we play games. Oh btw, arent this coop missions much harder than the SP. The only ones i've beat so far is Seoul. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i gotta question about seoul, where do u have to take the guy after u grab him?..like where is the truck?

unanocheconte
03-31-2005, 09:43 PM
The truck is opposite that huge metal fence you climbed over to get to the internet cafe. use your NVG since it's really dark around that around. If your walking from the pier around, the fence should be on your left and the back of the truck with a ramp should be on the right.

a_drowranger
03-31-2005, 11:26 PM
If you're new...why are you doing Mission and not Story?

raydenmk
03-31-2005, 11:32 PM
Yep, it's pretty cool playing COOP. I just finished playing with some dude from Louisiana. Game wasn't as smooth since i am from Cali but we have great fun playing it...it was a blast. We can't get pass the Panama level though, it just dissed us every time we're about to head to the section after the server computer. Even though we got dissed time after time, we still want to come back and play it over and over ...that's how fun it is!! But i hope they fix the bug so this won't happen again. Best online experience so far!! And i haven't even scratch the surface of Single Player mode. I just beat level 1...that's it!