PDA

View Full Version : Dont play this guy

bobnuts
06-07-2005, 06:14 AM
I know i shouldnt do this but, dont play <span class="ev_code_RED"> *Kermit the Frog*</span>. Me and a friend were playing last night and this guy comes in and says, put it on ranking and keep killing yourself as mercs so that i can get to level 4. He said that if we did this he would show us the ghost in the orphanage easter egg. i doubted that the ghost existed and told him he would have to show us first. He called us *****es and demanded we do it his way. We refused and he left the game. It was surprising how sad this punk was. So if you see this guy and he offers you intel on ee's and glitches in exchange for beefing his rank up. Tell him i said hello and that maybe he should get a life.

bobnuts
06-07-2005, 06:14 AM
I know i shouldnt do this but, dont play <span class="ev_code_RED"> *Kermit the Frog*</span>. Me and a friend were playing last night and this guy comes in and says, put it on ranking and keep killing yourself as mercs so that i can get to level 4. He said that if we did this he would show us the ghost in the orphanage easter egg. i doubted that the ghost existed and told him he would have to show us first. He called us *****es and demanded we do it his way. We refused and he left the game. It was surprising how sad this punk was. So if you see this guy and he offers you intel on ee's and glitches in exchange for beefing his rank up. Tell him i said hello and that maybe he should get a life.

stealthmaster736
06-07-2005, 06:41 AM
There are alot of jerks online.

Epicurus_13
06-07-2005, 06:51 AM
If you want some revenge on this guy, just look him up in ten years. He'll be addicted to dilithium crystals, selling his ear canals and nasal passageways to affluent japanese businessmen in order to earn enough superdollars to get his fix.

bobnuts
06-07-2005, 08:47 AM
as you can see his name has been edited. i sent some bad feedback. Something should be done to punish these rank hungry ****s. Does sending bad feedback actually do anything?

XyZspineZyX
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Unfortunatly unlike Bungie I don't believe that Ubi can ban people from ranked games for cheating.