PDA

View Full Version : Problem: Weapons firing automatically/on their own.

scarymother
03-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi, All

I've searched inside and outside of these forums but can find no mention of this (it is possible that my language differs with regard to the means to describe the phenomenon).

I'm playing the PC version with a Logi 3D Pro 'stick. My problem is that intermittently during a mission the currently selected weapon (or less frequently, the flares) will launch on their own accord.

That is to say, a missile will fire and I have not hit the button to request such an action. It doesn't seem to matter which plane I'm flying or whether I use K&M or 'stick. It also doesn't seem to matter whether I'm flying straight (ie, providing no input) or turning - however, I do seem to get a few more unintended launches in the first second of a turn.

I've had two friends report a similar problem and I wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem. I've reported it to Ubisoft - but they are, shall we say, a bit tardy in responding.

Anyone else notice something similar? I had the same problem when playing the demo.

scarymother
03-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi, All

I've searched inside and outside of these forums but can find no mention of this (it is possible that my language differs with regard to the means to describe the phenomenon).

I'm playing the PC version with a Logi 3D Pro 'stick. My problem is that intermittently during a mission the currently selected weapon (or less frequently, the flares) will launch on their own accord.

That is to say, a missile will fire and I have not hit the button to request such an action. It doesn't seem to matter which plane I'm flying or whether I use K&M or 'stick. It also doesn't seem to matter whether I'm flying straight (ie, providing no input) or turning - however, I do seem to get a few more unintended launches in the first second of a turn.

I've had two friends report a similar problem and I wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem. I've reported it to Ubisoft - but they are, shall we say, a bit tardy in responding.

Anyone else notice something similar? I had the same problem when playing the demo.

GhostRiderLSOV
03-30-2009, 01:18 AM
You probably have your voice commands set to active. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

scarymother
03-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Interesting thought. I didn't think I did, but it turned out that it was on. I'll have to test it out to see if it makes a difference.

patrol2009
03-30-2009, 05:50 PM
same problems and more other problems fire by it slef cant login online dump crash u name it

rizmal
04-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Strangely but while i playing with my keyboard i didnt have this problem,but since i bought and start to play with Saitek Cyborg X joystick this problem starts to happen,rarely in multiplayer but often in campaing mode and very often in free flight mode