PDA

View Full Version : Co-OP/split screen mode question.. A/B/O Blood

phx1
04-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey.. im playing in the splinter cell split screen mode and after trying for a while I looked on the internet for answers. I am at the part where you try to mix the chemicals together and such. Me, and my friend, grabbed the A and B bottles. Now we look online at ign and it says if i didnt grab the O sample of blood, then it is a 'dead game'.

So basically I am screwed and I have to start over from the very beginning (since I only had 1 save). No where in the game does it say you have to grab the O sample of blood. Why would the splinter cell creators have it so if you dont grab the O sample then it is a 'dead game'.

Is there anything I can do about this

phx1
04-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey.. im playing in the splinter cell split screen mode and after trying for a while I looked on the internet for answers. I am at the part where you try to mix the chemicals together and such. Me, and my friend, grabbed the A and B bottles. Now we look online at ign and it says if i didnt grab the O sample of blood, then it is a 'dead game'.

So basically I am screwed and I have to start over from the very beginning (since I only had 1 save). No where in the game does it say you have to grab the O sample of blood. Why would the splinter cell creators have it so if you dont grab the O sample then it is a 'dead game'.

Is there anything I can do about this

Falcone0
04-17-2005, 02:37 AM
once you have got the viral protocal check the notes in your opsat, it will tell you which blood type you need to grab and what the mixture is.

Radeon_2005
04-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Spoiler:

When your teammate fills a the other teammate fills what they have in thier notes. Trying to help without helping all the way. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif