PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

wezzy101
10-26-2004, 10:07 AM
i just repatched raven for 1.6 enterd a game with some new clan i havent seen before he says " this is gr8 no bugs at all since i patched last night" witch is cool but i heard of a bind being circulated called double tap or fire witch i suspect a few people of using so i asked the guy " did they remove the double tap bind " rofl he went ape and started acusing me of using one even though he was whooping my *** i realy dont know why or what actualy did happen but aparently my name and id have been posted on some ban list for cheaters lol nice my ingame name is "PuNx"WeZzY and ive played against gunny alot so i think he could verify i dont cheat and why would i after playing from release i have no need to cheat if any one can explain why this guy went nuts please tell me or post a list of words that shoudlnt be mentioned in euro servers and i wont use my keyboard when i shouldnt

wezzy101
10-26-2004, 10:07 AM
i just repatched raven for 1.6 enterd a game with some new clan i havent seen before he says " this is gr8 no bugs at all since i patched last night" witch is cool but i heard of a bind being circulated called double tap or fire witch i suspect a few people of using so i asked the guy " did they remove the double tap bind " rofl he went ape and started acusing me of using one even though he was whooping my *** i realy dont know why or what actualy did happen but aparently my name and id have been posted on some ban list for cheaters lol nice my ingame name is "PuNx"WeZzY and ive played against gunny alot so i think he could verify i dont cheat and why would i after playing from release i have no need to cheat if any one can explain why this guy went nuts please tell me or post a list of words that shoudlnt be mentioned in euro servers and i wont use my keyboard when i shouldnt

Ofcr_Lawless
10-26-2004, 12:02 PM
If you can still join servers then you are probabally not banned by PB. They are just giving you a hard time.

Gunny Highway
10-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Hi Wezzy, generally discussing accusations etc. isn't allowed on the forums, I have some info for you though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif , contact me on MSN I added you to my MSN.

DeathDealer71
10-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Remember to use sentence breaks so we dont pass out reading it.

Thankx, otherwise goodluck.