PDA

View Full Version : Okay XBOX 360 ranked players let get this straight ( sticky this ****)

xxdavies360xx
09-13-2007, 11:06 AM
OKAY EVERYONE LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT THERE IS NO PENALTY FOR DIEING TO A LOWER RANKED PLAYER IN A RANKED GAME . THE ONLY THING THAT EFFECTS RANK IN GRAW 2 ARE WINS AND LOSES.IF YOU WIN AGAINST PLAYERS HIGHER THAN YOU RANK UP ALOT, IF YOU LOSE TO PLAYERS LOWER THAN YOU THAN YOU RANK DOWN MORE. IF YOU GET 1 KILL AND DIE 15 TIMES AND YOUR TEAM STILL WINS YOU STIL RANK UP. THIS DOESNT COUNT FOR SOLO GAMES HOWEVER BECAUSE IN SOLO YOUR FINAL STANDING IS WHAT COUNTS.

MeanMF
09-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Congratulations, you hit the forum Trifecta!

- Posting the same thing in multiple threads
- Posting in all caps
- Starting a new thread instead of posting in an existing topic

Plus as a bonus your sig is way too big!

AI BLUEFOX
09-13-2007, 12:46 PM
And wrong I believe.

If you finish last in the winning team, and the others are all ranked lower than you, and the losing team are also lower, you'll rank down. It's where you come in the AAR list that matters. Being in the winning team just guarantees you the top half. The ranks of the players above and below is what counts.

Toogr82h8
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
If this is true then how come in a match with all 8-9s I lose only 3-5% on a loss. If I am in a room with 5-6s then I lose closer to 10% and on a win somestimes dont gain anything.

Rank plays a factor. Just pay attention to your percentage and you will see this to be true.

xDIRTY_H4RRYx
09-14-2007, 03:14 AM
I thought that the game just established an average rank for the room and then rated the player's performance in relation with that. If you get what I mean.