PDA

View Full Version : For the fans

Toogr82h8
08-21-2007, 01:08 PM
I come to the forums sometimes to see what people have to say but am getting very irritated. I apreciate everyone and their opinions but it seems like all I see is the negative remarks.

Is there anyone else out there that really like this game like me. This is by far my favorite game to play. I like how all my friends and I get on and can work toegether to take the objective or defend it in blind siege.

I dont use drones for the drone haters, I am one too. I do like the third person view though. If they had a FPWV then that would be great but I prefer the third person. For players that utilize this ability it is a fair playing field. If you know the choke points you will get a good Idea of where people hide.

Anyway I didnt start this for a debate. I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of the advanced warfighter series and I personally realize it isnt OGR and that is OK with me.

shadownet_363
08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
thankyou for that post and i totaly agree,firstly like yourself ive been a fan of ghost recon from day 1,but graw has bought it into the limelight,secondly it would be pointless calling it advanced if it didnt have the drone and cross com,you are totaly right in everything you said,the way i say i see if you hate it dont bloody play it

Zero two 36
08-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok for the fans, I've been playing the GR games for approx 5/6 years (not sure got a real bad memory), in that time I've played OGR,GRIT,GR2,GR2 s.s, GRAW 1 & 2. I have enjoyed the concept of ALL the games even GRAW. I'm not pissed at the GRAW games I'm pissed that they are GR games.

The GRAW games are very fast paced run gun lots of kills (die alot if you play like me) and have a good time with buddies in the game. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that, if that is what you thought you were getting. Now on the other hand if you thought you were going to get an enhanced version of OGR with more options maybe a ghuile suit huge sprawling maps game play to support a sneak in out opperation then you will be disappointed.

These threads usually reflect what the players want for there next version, yes there is a lot of complaining the reason is that those that are happy are busy playing the game. It is nice to see a thread dedicated to the posative side of the game because it is a fine game but it isn't the game most of us were hopeing/ expecting with GR in it.

I respect everyones opinion even when we passionately disagree, here I feel its just different ideas of what the game should have been.

Toogr82h8
08-22-2007, 09:05 AM
aZero:

This is something I can totally respect and I feel where you are coming from. I do agree that I was abit suprised that there was no sneaking involved in the game. I personally just adapted and was okay with it.

It is just one of those things to me that I get aggrivated because the complaints are continuous and repetitive.

I am glad that someone on the boards can give a opinion without flaming with such nonsense "your such a n00b how could you like this game it sucks"

Thanks for the input

Toogr82h8
09-05-2007, 01:04 PM
at least there are three fans

treemonkeys2000
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
I complain sometimes but I am a big fan. Especially with both mappacks now this GRAW2 release feels pretty complete and polished, I mainly just wish there were more people online who liked to play all the game types rather than team sharpshooter all the time. But the game itself, I love.

AI BLUEFOX
09-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Im a fan.

Good thread. The thing that puzzles me the most is the complaining about options. What??

A lot of complaints run along the lines that there is an option that someone doesn't like, and people are (shock horror) using it.

In amomgst those complaints of course are some genuinely good points about making your option choices easier to find. But that's what the complaint should be - not a plea for a restriction that stops others doing their thing.

This is the best game on the 360, for me, and has got better with each release on the whole. Some of the OGR maps (yes me too, I have them all) would be great to have back. It would be even better then.