PDA

View Full Version : I cannot continue the game on Jerusalem stage €" help!

mackic77
05-08-2006, 06:21 AM
Hello,

I am here for the first time and I hope so that I can find some help from someone. During a playing of Splinter Sell Pandora Tomorrow, in a moment of loading of one part of a stage, a get a message:

General protection fault!

History: ClientInit <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I lost the game screen and I was back in to windows. It happens all the time when is that part of a game (I try to start stage from the beginning). I cannot continue the game.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

mackic77
05-08-2006, 06:21 AM
Hello,

I am here for the first time and I hope so that I can find some help from someone. During a playing of Splinter Sell Pandora Tomorrow, in a moment of loading of one part of a stage, a get a message:

General protection fault!

History: ClientInit &lt;- UGameEngine::LoadMap &lt;- LocalMapURL &lt;- UGameEngine::Browse &lt;- ClientTravel &lt;- UGameEngine::Tick &lt;- UpdateWorld &lt;- MainLoop

I lost the game screen and I was back in to windows. It happens all the time when is that part of a game (I try to start stage from the beginning). I cannot continue the game.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

jzorro
05-08-2006, 04:10 PM
There are some glitches in the Jerusalem level. I had that happen once, but I was able to go back to a save point and after a few tries play past that and it didn't happen again once I got past. Best I can tell you for now.

mackic77
05-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Jzorro,

I tried the same. Few times I cam back to the previous saved point. It€s a case of an entrance in elevator, where I get the order to kill Israeli female agent. Elevator went down and I just lost the screen. It happens all the time in a same spot.

Maybe it will disappear just like that. Thanks.