PDA

View Full Version : New Rig, Old Hard Drive, SH4 "serial number" problem.

ElAurens
10-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok, my new machine is running well.

However, I had all my games on a second drive in my old machine, so I just swapped that drive over to this machine. Everything works but SH4.

It wants me to register the game again.

I have the manual with the key code on the back, but it sure doesn't seem to work. What is going on?

It asks for a "serial number" Huh?

There is a big string of numbers in the manual activation window, but it does nothing.

I have the U-boat thing installed, but unfortunately lost my saved emails when computer died, so have no "key" for that. Is that the problem?

ElAurens
10-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok, my new machine is running well.

However, I had all my games on a second drive in my old machine, so I just swapped that drive over to this machine. Everything works but SH4.

It wants me to register the game again.

I have the manual with the key code on the back, but it sure doesn't seem to work. What is going on?

It asks for a "serial number" Huh?

There is a big string of numbers in the manual activation window, but it does nothing.

I have the U-boat thing installed, but unfortunately lost my saved emails when computer died, so have no "key" for that. Is that the problem?

Starforce3
10-26-2008, 08:20 PM
that's odd. I never needed to enter one. Nor, for that matter, have I even needed to have the disk in?