PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Settings for Cacheman for FB

XyZspineZyX
03-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Hunter -

You had mentioned using Cacheman in a previous post, I asked you for more info on it - but it probably got lost in the original intent of the post. So I'm asking you here -

I downloaded Cacheman this past weekend, but couldn't figure out how to set it up to work better with FB. In the 98,ME version there is a profile for Gaming, but on the XP/2000 edition there isn't one.

Do you have a FB profile? Or know how to set it up? I'm not setting up a server, just playing the game on my own.

I have XP Pro, 512RAM, GF3Ti200 64BM, 41.09 Det., DX9

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
03-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Hunter -

You had mentioned using Cacheman in a previous post, I asked you for more info on it - but it probably got lost in the original intent of the post. So I'm asking you here -

I downloaded Cacheman this past weekend, but couldn't figure out how to set it up to work better with FB. In the 98,ME version there is a profile for Gaming, but on the XP/2000 edition there isn't one.

Do you have a FB profile? Or know how to set it up? I'm not setting up a server, just playing the game on my own.

I have XP Pro, 512RAM, GF3Ti200 64BM, 41.09 Det., DX9

Thanks.

Hunter82
03-17-2003, 10:31 PM
I use the server profile. Make sure to uncheck unload unused dll's until I get a chance to follow it up a bit. I chasing down a few hunches

<center><FONT COLOR="white">UBI/IL2 Forum Moderator[/i]</FONT>
<center><FONT COLOR="white">Resident IL2 Tech Head[/i]</FONT>
<center><FONT COLOR="white">[/i]</FONT>
&lt;script>color="#515e2f";image="";a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor=color;oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundImage="url("+image+")";oa.backgroundPosition="center center";</script><center>

<center><FONT COLOR="white">UBI/IL2 Forum Moderator[/i]</FONT>
<center><FONT COLOR="white">Resident IL2 Tech Head[/i]</FONT>
<center><FONT COLOR="white">[/i]</FONT>
&lt;script>color="#515e2f";image="";a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor=color;oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundImage="url("+image+")";oa.backgroundPosition="center center";</script><center>

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 03:17 PM
BUMP for transference purpose to new server

Good flight to you !