PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE HELP

bammargera6616
08-11-2005, 05:27 PM
ok...im wanna make a movie. Not just anymovie, i want it to be the scariest movie everr! and like i want my friends to call me after they see it and say" that was the scariest movie i ever saw.." ya no what i meen? I want it to have an awesome plot and liket he scariest thing you wood ever see and u woodnt beable to sleep at nite...i have a crappy camera..its digital but its ok and it cood still work...i have a fog machine that i cood use for effects to...SOOOO can any one help me out here? i need some one to help me with the plot and ideas to make it SCARY! thanks to who ever helps!

bammargera6616
08-11-2005, 05:27 PM
ok...im wanna make a movie. Not just anymovie, i want it to be the scariest movie everr! and like i want my friends to call me after they see it and say" that was the scariest movie i ever saw.." ya no what i meen? I want it to have an awesome plot and liket he scariest thing you wood ever see and u woodnt beable to sleep at nite...i have a crappy camera..its digital but its ok and it cood still work...i have a fog machine that i cood use for effects to...SOOOO can any one help me out here? i need some one to help me with the plot and ideas to make it SCARY! thanks to who ever helps!

310th Falcon
08-11-2005, 06:41 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

A scary movie in a Virtual flying sim forum??

Now I know that Pdog did a mini Batman movie back...I say a year ago.

Good luck man....

Best Regards

Snuffly
08-11-2005, 10:06 PM
i thought about doing that, but i didnt think I could fo it for a first movie.

Get some scary breathing in there, and put in some random shots, like maybey something like this...

Say like ur flyin, 109 on ur six, thats when the guy blacks out, and see's flashbacks of home, then all the sudden you hear a scream, and u see his wife dead, blood all over her cut up face, then with his kids, laying in his arms, then it blinks back into the sim....

I dunno I put some ideas in my head a long time ago...

I think I have a sound of a really scary siren sound, I dunno maybey u can use this. Just put my name in the credits lol jk!

SCARY SOUND (http://xeno.fulcrum4.com/forum/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=3178&pid=26575)