PDA

View Full Version : Far cry 2 single player crash

l337ch47
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
My PC will run Far cry 2 silky smooth on everything on medium no problem. But once I reach about 25% on my files and I come back the next day they wont work. When I try to load them it goes to the loading screen for a couple seconds then crashes to desktop. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if there was already a post about this but I only did a quick look around.

EDIT: I found something very interesting. My save files have a picture of the half-life 2 logo which makes me think that a source game may have recognized the file type and changed it. It may or may not have to do anything with it but I'm just throwing it out there.

l337ch47
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
My PC will run Far cry 2 silky smooth on everything on medium no problem. But once I reach about 25% on my files and I come back the next day they wont work. When I try to load them it goes to the loading screen for a couple seconds then crashes to desktop. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if there was already a post about this but I only did a quick look around.

EDIT: I found something very interesting. My save files have a picture of the half-life 2 logo which makes me think that a source game may have recognized the file type and changed it. It may or may not have to do anything with it but I'm just throwing it out there.