PDA

View Full Version : FH&C DVD?

Toasted_Toad
10-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi Guys,
Ordered DVD back in June from meyeuniverse.com and was wondering if they have been finished and posted yet?
Had forgotten all about it till I hit the forum again.

Any news?

Cheers,

TT
Going for record low post count per year.

RAF-Blackace
10-11-2007, 06:04 PM
MrVH is at this very moment on a flight from Canada to the UK with the first copies.

If the corporate execs give the go ahead they will be burnt as soon as he arrives back in Canada next week.

Toasted_Toad
10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
G'day Sport,
Woo-Hoo excellent, thanks for quick reply.

Decided not to watch before receiving DVD to get best effect.

Cheers,
TT
Sandbagging a forum near you.

GL2
10-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Our apologies for the delays, Toasted Toad.

The NTSC and PAL versions of the DVD are finished, but there is going to be a font chance in the menus for the DVD that is released to the public. That is an easy fix and won't take long to make.

MrVH is handling the production and shipping of all PAL orders. However, as BA said, MrVH is en route to England for the Leicester film festival this weekend, where FH&C is competing for fame, kudos and fabulous prizes.

Joe90 is responsible for production and distribution of the PAL version of the DVD, but he is also going to the film festival. After this weekend, both MrVH and Joe should be able to start filling the orders. Again, our apologies to all who have preordered and waited so patiently. I've seen the menus MrVH has created, and the whole thing has a very professional look. I think you'll all be pleased with the quality when you see it. It won't be much longer now.

ColdDawn
10-12-2007, 01:05 AM
I want to buy FH&C DVD. Is it also in HD?

Cheers